• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 16 |OT| Nobody goes 8-8 like the Buffalo Bills!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like that would have been a tough catch for Davonte Adams but I'm also thinking he's had a load of drops and he had two hands on that ball.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gotta throw it to someone. He'll work it out

Exactly. Rodgers will throw to whoever is open no matter what because if you can't trust your receivers, there's no point. If Adams isn't good enough to catch the ball consistently, McCarthy needs to sit him. Which he won't so...

JNA

Banned
Gotta throw it to someone. He'll work it out

True...and Adams is still only a rookie so I guess it will work out hopefully sooner than later.

I guess when I see a rookie like Odell Beckhem play as great as he is, I just expect the same for some dumb reason of mine.

Makes me sad. :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck injuries, hope Rubin is ok.

But honestly we could use a talent infusion on the Dline. We have quantity but not game changing quality

Agreed we got solid guys but no studs that can make that difference.

Research Danny Shelton for me, I keep hearing his name but like hell I'm gonna watch college.

TheContact

I knew the jets were going to make this a tough game. They always do regardless of their record. Hated listening to pats radio people saying what a blowout it was going to be

zychi

Banned
Exactly. Rodgers will throw to whoever is open no matter what because if you can't trust your receivers, there's no point. If Adams isn't good enough to catch the ball consistently, McCarthy needs to sit him. Which he won't so...
Until Jordy drops it twice, and he forces it to Cobb every play like last week

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus, Clay Matthews might just be playing his best game of the year today. Unstoppable.

Ravens gonna lose to the Browns next week

lLgHxVU.gif

Duxxy3

looked like geno was already in the process of throwing the ball to harvin

but ryan definitely made some stupid contact, which is no surprise since he has turned into a scrub this year.

Always happens with second year CB's on the patriots. They play by instinct that first year and then the second year the DB coach starts to fuck them up.

harSon

Banned
I don't understand how a defensive coordinator can watch this game, and continue to spot receivers a 10 yard cushion. How old and senile do you have to be.

Top Bottom