• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Sephzilla

Well for one:

1.) This game is still not over.

2.) We've beaten Dallas the last two times we've played them when Kris Durham was our #2 Reciever and our defense was not nearly as good.

Not even worried about the Cowboys.

image.php

0-16 vs winning teams on the road

Well for one:

2.) We've beaten Dallas the last two times we've played them when Kris Durham was our #2 Reciever and our defense was not nearly as good.

The Dallas o-line is going make the Detroit d their bitch next week.

In much the same way Rodgers did this week.

Well for one:

Your QB is 0-16 on the road against teams with a winning record. Last time I checked Dallas had a winning record. The only chance you had of winning a playoff game was going to Carolina.

LJ11

Honestly I can't disagree with not picking up Fairley's option given how shitty he was. It clearly motivated him this season but he got injured, which might allow us to offer a cheap/short deal.

Let Suh go. It'll free up enough space to get a replacement and some other help. Draft a DT in the first three rounds.

Fairley has under performed, can't really stay healthy, but I think they should have drafted someone in 14 instead of waiting for 15. Better to have one waiting, next man up, than having to find a couple of replacements in the same draft.

brentech

sure looked offsides on the kick as well, but packers got the ball anyways.

ouGuWrs.png

Lions Rush Yards Allowed a game: 63.8 Yards a game.

No one even comes close to that.

We also have more turnovers a game than the Seahawks.

I wish we had the luxury of playing in NFC West with all those garbage offenses. Congrats on all those interceptions on Kaepernick, Austin Davis and Ryan Lindley.

The Detroit Lions are undefeated when we score more than 14 points a game.

The stats speak for themselves.

huh.

Code:
Rushing	148

Oh lol.

Falcons losing and Saints winning means the Falcons finished below the saints on the year.

Panthers 7-8-1
Saints 7-9
Falcons 6-10
Bucs 2-14

Top Bottom