• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Chiggs

Gold Member
So the loser of tonight's game goes on the road against Indy.

Shit, Steelers should just throw tonight's game.

Here you go Kas, bruh

kas-avatar.png

Kas next week

"I ain't even mad we lost to the Cowboys on the Road. 49 is such an ugly number anyways who wants to win SB 49? 50 is a better number, we going to win SB 50. Mark my words Stafford is going to be MVP, and SB MVP. #RestoreTheRoar2015."

Slurmer

Banned
Cam is the first qb to ever lead us to the playoffs two years in a row. Now if only he could be the first to lead us to two winning seasons in a row.

So when do you think we hear about the suspension. I'm thinking Tuesday. Suh has a track record and I expect that to be replayed a lot in the next 24 hours. I hope Jerry is on the phone to the league right now

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
So, next week we have the matchup of a lifetime:
Stafford vs A Winning Team
vs.
Romo in January

Whoever loses, we all win.

It should be quite clear that the Lions will not win anything of worth with Stafford as the starter. Yea the o-line stunk again today but we ran the ball decently...and Stafford still couldn't even consistently make the easy throws.

Also, Lombardi has to go. 16 games and the offense still looks lost.

JNA

Banned
If Rodgers isn't given the MVP after this performance it would be a crime.

There is legit no one else that can stake a claim after this game. As great as Watt was, his team failed to make the playoffs, and no QB played better than Rodgers this year as well as the Packers being a number 2 seed in the NFC seed.

And to add in that calf injury story against the Lions which only adds to his credibility.

It should be quite clear that the Lions will not win anything of worth with Stafford as the starter. Yea the o-line stunk again today but we ran the ball decently...and Stafford still couldn't even consistently make the easy throws.

Also, Lombardi has to go. 16 games and the offense still looks lost.

I wasn't one to give up on Stafford, but the offense has looked awful.

Stafford is very clearly in the Bradford tier of mediocrity, only he has much better weapons.

JABEE

The Eagles are the only 10 win team in the NFL to miss the playoffs and it's all our fault. Kas, you should think like Eagles fans. We didn't play our best and we deserved to lose.

Top Bottom