• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

FTF

image.php

0-16 vs winning teams on the road

Restore the s'more

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'm not even mad about this loss. Get back to practice and beat the Cowboys next week like we have the last two times we've played them.

People acting like it's over yet we're still in the playoffs.

GG PackersGAF, see you again in two weeks.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Doorman

Most appropriate ending.

"This offense has a lot of regrouping to do" They do? Regrouping? Has the offense ever truly "grouped" to begin with?

I'm not even mad about this loss. Get back to practice and beat the Cowboys next week like we have the last two times we've played them.

Restore the Roar 2014.

Yes you are.

Bitanator

Restore the Roar 2014.

You keep repeating that as if it matters... This is a new year, Dallas is playing as good as anyone the past month and your team has not beat anyone worthy on the road ever.

ShaneB

Sigh. With the Chiefs loss, I had to hope for a Browns win to help the Texans in, and wanted the Lions to win, 2 teams that are impossible to rely on. =/

brentech

The best part of it all was running all over them and Lacy ending over 100 yards. Only player to do it this season against them.

Badgerst3

Restore the Roar 2014.

Indeed. Restore the roar for a week versus Cowboys. Then fuck Suh in his classless neck. Hoping for Round 2 in Lambeau.

Pro

Suck it lions you can't even beat a broken QB. I think Rodgers just sealed MVP this game. Showing Cutler how to lead properly.

Top Bottom