• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow look what happens when we are able to get just a little bit of pressure on the QB.

Hope he's alright.

Bengals fans know from experience how much it sucks to lose one of your stars during (or in this case, before) a playoff game.

rObit

Banned
Oh damn. I guess I should. Second Son=Seattle Visual Tour Simulator I guess. XD

Yeah it looks pretty and they nail some of the landmarks but the layout is all wrong, don't play it and think you're gonna know how to get around Seattle xD. Good game though, regardless.

harSon

Banned
Just got home. That's the season folks. That's a hyper extension at best. Wouldn't be surprised if its a meniscus tear, even with him trotting off the field. Even if he's just hobbled, that completely fucks us over since his cutting ability is a huge part of his game and our offense.

Bengals offense is lousy. So many weapons, so little ability to move the ball.

I know they just got a first down, but we may as well just save the trouble and punt. you know it'll be a nothig run on first down, then a sack of dalton, then a pass 10 yards from the first down marker.

bionic77

Seeing the replay I am hopeful that he didn't tear anything because his leg was not planted during the play. I think it is just going to be a hyperextension.

Ben threw that awful INT and needs to make up for it. But this offense is really built around Ben, Brown and Bell. It isn't the same without any of them.

DietRob

The only thing Dalton is sorta good at is little dinks and dunks. And that's just because the ball doesn't travel far enough for it to go high.

As a fan of a team in the playoffs, I'm rooting for Cincy. Ravens and Steelers are two under performing teams who really worry me in the playoffs, more so the Steelers, because they have 3 weapons on offense who can perform at a top level in any week.

Steelers have done well without a running game before.

Bell is as much or more of a threat as a pass catching RB than as a runner out of the backfield. Even in this game, he's had a few big gains on short passes that only he and one or two other backs in the league would have turned into big gains

DietRob

Return doubtful. Yup, our playoffs are over before they started. Eat shit Bengals.

I'm sorry this happened to Bell. He's a beast.

But hey at least you guys now know how we felt when you guys took out Palmer and ruined our only chance at winning a playoff game in the past few decades.

JNA

Banned
Damn poor Bell. That's going to hurt the Steelers a lot.

They still have a really good passing game though and they seem to do well without running that much anyway. But hopefully it's not too serious.

bionic77

Return doubtful. Yup, our playoffs are over before they started. Eat shit Bengals.
Even if it is just a hyperextension as I the amateur internet doctor diagnosed it, you have to shut him down and get him ready for next week.

A simple hyperextension only takes like 2-3 days to heal up. That was for me as a high school athlete. I am sure Bell will be near 100% after 2 days.

Bread

Banned
hey greg good to see that you're ok, i hope olivia gives your ankle/knee a good suckjob to make it feel better tonight.

@JeffDarlington
After Clay scored with 2:49 left in 1st half, Mike Wallace came off the field and told Joe Philbin he no longer wanted to play in the game.
Many Dolphins teammates were very displeased with Wallace’s actions today. Several tell me they felt like he abandoned them when needed.
Late but fuck Wallace. What a little bitch.

harSon

Banned
Steelers have done well without a running game before.

In the playoffs? Not really. Teams had to stack the box against the Bell to stop him, allowing us to decimate them through the air. Teams dont have to do shit against Archer and the bum fuck we dragged from the practice squad.

Ben probably has a sprained ACL or MCL, which may as well be season ending considering what point of the season we are at.

bionic77

hey greg good to see that you're ok, i hope olivia gives your ankle/knee a good suckjob to make it feel better tonight.
That is insulting to Munn.

She is a professional whore.

She could suck off Greg to take away the pain while also servicing Clay Matthews and AJ Hawk.

Dragon

Banned
In the playoffs? Not really. Teams had to stack the box against the Bell to stop him, allowing us to decimate them through the air. Teams dont have to do shit against Archer and the bum fuck we dragged from the practice squad.

Ben probably has a sprained ACL or MCL, which may as well be season ending considering what point of the season we are at.

Man you're fucking negative. They just announced its a hyper extended knee.

Top Bottom