• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

harSon

Banned
I KINDA understand that play if our defense is worth a shit, but it's about as ain't shit as it gets. We needed to pin them back and pray that our defense can stop them.... Now we give them a short field, only up 3 :/

JNA

Banned
Why is Denzel Washington doing these straight to DvD action flicks? The guy is one of of not the best actor alive right now. At least do one comedy movie if he's going to pretty much be in anything.

harSon

Banned
Why is Denzel Washington doing these straight to DvD action flicks? The guy is one of of not the best actor alive right now. At least do one comedy movie if he's going to pretty much be in anything.
the movie was entertaining though

FTF

wtf Green?!

Well, scratch what I said before. A Cincy team without AJ probably isn't beating the Ravens. Be ok for next week Bell!

Dragon

Banned
Gotta say that should be a defenseless receiver penalty on the Steelers. Didn't affect the fumble but that's pretty shitty.

harSon

Banned
I think the trainer was checking his mouth for a breath.

RIP AJ Green. You had a good career. Thank you for the fantasy points last season..

harSon

Banned
Gotta say that should be a defenseless receiver penalty on the Steelers. Didn't affect the fumble but that's pretty shitty.

Kinda Agreed. It definitely should have been. Hope he's alright, sucks when division rivalries are effected in that manner.

Top Bottom