• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

JNA

Banned
You are not going to ruin my city with that animu sorcery!

tumblr_n14bcvWhWo1rwxjbeo1_400.jpg

Face the wrath of my Waifu Seattle! We coming for you!
Actually I just don't have a good avatar to replace her with at the moment.

Also, don't get a place in Fremont!

Interesting. What's bad about Fremont? 0_0

Not saying I'm confident about winning in Seattle. 75% chance we get our shit pushed in.

I'm just saying we played them close in October back before the Riverboat Renaissance.

EDIT: We get to hear Gruden call Cam a FOOTBALL PLAYER

As a Bengals fan, I'm ok with a loss today. Play the colts, stay outta mile high stadium (if Pitt wins against Balt), get a better draft pick if we lose first game. On the other hand, Fuck Pitt those dirty cheating bastards.

Ps. Ed Hoculi isn't being the Pittsburgh homer that he normally is so far.

Not saying I'm confident about winning in Seattle. 75% chance we get our shit pushed in.

I'm just saying we played them close in October back before the Riverboat Renaissance.

EDIT: We get to hear Gruden call Cam a FOOTBALL PLAYER

Wasn't that at home? Seattle was also still missing some players. I would rather watch you guys though as the Cardinals would have a 0% chance

How far is it away from the main city? (I'm terrible at geography so forgive me if that is a stupid question XD).

Main city? You mean downtown? Fremont is just an area within the city of Seattle. Like how Queens is apart of New York City, or Brookyln. It's like what 10 minutes from downtown probably.

jakncoke

Banned
Which one of them accidentally hits Romo in the back next week?

And thanks based Dalton. We started out sluggish on offense. If the Bungles had a real we would probably be losing.

Terrified of the playoffs...

I bet suh or fairley puts them into a lex luger finisher

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
For all!

NFL Wild Card Weekend

Saturday, Jan. 3
NFC: 4:35 PM (ET) Arizona at Carolina (ESPN)

AFC: 8:15 PM (ET) If Cincinnati wins, Pittsburgh at Indianapolis/if Pittsburgh wins, Baltimore at Pittsburgh (NBC)*

Sunday, Jan. 4
AFC: 1:05 PM (ET) If Cincinnati wins, Baltimore at Cincinnati/if Pittsburgh wins, Cincinnati at Indianapolis (CBS)*

NFC: 4:40 PM (ET) Detroit at Dallas (FOX)

*If tonight's game finishes in a tie, Indianapolis will host Baltimore on Saturday at 8:15 PM (ET) on NBC and Cincinnati will host Pittsburgh Sunday at 1:05 PM (ET) on CBS.

NFL Divisional Playoffs

Saturday, Jan. 10
AFC: 4:35 PM (ET) Baltimore/Cincinnati/Pittsburgh/Indianapolis at New England (NBC)

NFC: 8:15 PM (ET) Detroit/Arizona/Carolina at Seattle (FOX)

Sunday, Jan. 11
NFC: 1:05 PM (ET) Dallas/Carolina/Arizona at Green Bay (FOX)

AFC: 4:40 PM (ET) Cincinnati/Pittsburgh/Indianapolis at Denver (CBS)

The NFC (FOX, 3:05 PM ET) and AFC (CBS, 6:40 PM ET) Championship Games will be played on Sunday, Jan. 18.

Which one of them accidentally hits Romo in the back next week?

And thanks based Dalton. We started out sluggish on offense. If the Bungles had a real we would probably be losing.

Terrified of the playoffs...

You should be tanking this game.

I like your chances much better in Indianapolis, which secretly hasn't looked good in a while than against Fraud King Flacco who turns into Dan Marino in the playoffs.

JNA

Banned
Main city? You mean downtown? Fremont is just an area within the city of Seattle. Like how Queens is apart of New York City, or Brookyln. It's like what 10 minutes from downtown probably.

What I meant was like how Manhattan is the heart of New York City. (Well, the most populated but you get my point) What area is THE heart of Seattle in that case? 0_0

bionic77

You should be tanking this game.

I like your chances much better in Indianapolis, which secretly hasn't looked good in a while than against Fraud King Flacco who turns into Dan Marino in the playoffs.
It's on the road and I think Flaccos luck has run out.

Everyone in the AFC stinks so their is no gimme for anyone.

Seattle is the only decent team this year. Everyone else is a fraud.

effzee

Reading a lot about McCoy possibly not coming back next season, especially at his current base salary.

I hope the Eagles FO isn't foolish and arrogant enough to let him leave. MIght explain why it seemed more and more like any goalline rushes were given to Polk, maybe to minimize his stats.

Losing DeSean clearly hurt the team immediately and moving forward (draft picks) and if they are stupid enough to try to save some money they will be left with no playmakers on offense and no real franchise QB.

Top Bottom