• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

bionic77

I'm not sure of the exact rule but he was being stripped of the ball at the time and was being held up and the dude hit him in the head. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Ok I will use a cop analogy.

While good to catch ball you are defenseless. You must be treated like a white man in a suit.

Once you are a runner thunderdome rules. You are like a black kid in Florida.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
How the fuck is Marvin lewis still the coach for this team? He's easily one of the worst coaches in the NFL.

He's a great puppet for Mike Brown. He keeps us competitive, produces enough 8-8 seasons and playoff one and done's. Not too many though because we don't want to have to pay player more if god forbid we actually win some playoff games or by some miracle a super bowl.

How the fuck is Marvin lewis still the coach for this team? He's easily one of the worst coaches in the NFL.

If Eli had the Defense the Bengals had Giants win at least 2 more SB, that defense is wasted on Dalton..

PS:Giants fan thanks to the Failclowns loss we draft 9th not 8th...

bionic77

Lol steelers defense is horrendous and the pats can completely shut down brown with one player.Brady owns the steelers. Pats will annihilate the steelers if they play them.
You almost lost to the Jests. Tammy can't throw more than 10 feet.

And if Bell is healthy he could have a field day against your defense.

Also no one can shut down Brown with one player. Not possible.

Dragon

Banned
You almost lost to the Jests. Tammy can't throw more than 10 feet.

And if Bell is healthy he could have a field day against your defense.

Also no one can shut down Brown with one player. Not possible.

I'd be really interested to see Brown Revis match up against each other.

You lost to the Bucs.
5eNDioJ.gif

Dragon

Banned
Wow Tomlin talking shit to a Bengal?

I wonder if we would get it. The refs let so much go in the playoffs I could see Browner just try to mug the fuck out of Brown every play.

I don't think Browner is fast enough to stick with Brown. Browner is a penalty machine though so you may have a point.

bionic77

I'd be really interested to see Brown Revis match up against each other.
I don't think he could cover him. But I also don't think the Pats will leave him in single very often. The Cheat is way too smart to let that happen.

Gronk is the real question mark.

If you can cover him you can beat the Pats. If you can't you better sack Tammy quick.

Top Bottom