• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

jbug617

Banned
Good advice
tumblr_na2tl5hQGK1t96soyo3_250.gif

I'm 21 lol.

Wanna know when I started being a fan? First season I was a fan, this team went 1-15 with Cam Cameron. And I still made it out, even with jock cowboy/eagles/pats fans that would never shut up about their teams to me.

lol that's a rough time to start rooting for a team, at least you've been through the worst, now we wait....

I thought old people were the one who do to bed early.

Want to try again in English this time?

lol that's a rough time to start rooting for a team, at least you've been through the worst, now we wait....

I still can't believe we won the SB last year. I was born in the 80's and the last Seattle men's (our WNBA won 2 or 3...) professional title was 79. I honestly didn't think I would ever get to see one championship and it didn't help our basketball team moved to OKC.

But... it happened. All you need is a good coach/GM combo and anything can happen.

In case any of you are wondering who your teams play next year.

http://www.fbschedules.com/nfl/2015-nfl-football-schedules.php

Sehawks-GAF

Home
Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Carolina

Away
Arizona, San Francisco, St. Louis, Green Bay, Minnesota, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas

#WeGetToHostFattford

Denver plays New England at home for a change. How nice. Looks like Denver has the AFC and NFC North next year. Green Bay will be at home. Could pull that one out. But it's a whole year away.

I still can't believe we won the SB last year. I was born in the 80's and the last Seattle men's (our WNBA won 2 or 3...) professional title was 79. I honestly didn't think I would ever get to see one championship and it didn't help our basketball team moved to OKC.

But... it happened. All you need is a good coach/GM combo and anything can happen.

I did get to see the Lakers dominate but now they suck ass too :(

as an unbiased party (i honestly have no true ill will towards the cards) you guys will lose either way to the panthers. the only way you're going to win is if the panthers offense absolutely shits the bed and literally gives up direct points to your defense

The pessimist in me says me will lose to the Panthers, but the crazy Cards side of me says anything can happen. Lindley scored two touch downs, which is unfortunately above par for AZ. Our defense has a weakness with rushing QBs so I think we have a chance.

I don't expect a Cardinals Super Bowl, but I expect tough Lindley play, that put the Cardinals secondary QB position in question.

MechDX

B6AMBPfCMAAx_FK.jpg:large

I post this in honor of FMT. he was one of the few who stated in the pre-season the Texans would not be drafting in the top 10 again.

Get a coach FMT! We can still have those Niners/Texans Superbowls back to back in SF and Houston!

Josh Dubow @JoshDubowAP
#Raiders won 2 games against teams w/ winning records (Buf/KC). 3 playoff teams only had 1 win vs winning team (Det, Bal, Car)

Derek Carr already has more wins against winning teams than Stafford. Not bad.

JNA

Banned
B6AMBPfCMAAx_FK.jpg:large

I post this in honor of FMT. he was one of the few who stated in the pre-season the Texans would not be drafting in the top 10 again.

Get a coach FMT! We can still have those Niners/Texans Superbowls back to back in SF and Houston!

Where is best girl?

idxUY758PVEDg.gif

Our offense is in a rut, our offensive line is horrendous and as much as I like Revis, he's given up some ugly plays against receivers of AB84's calibre (Harvin, Nelson, Watkins). Even Talib gave up a touchdown to Brown last year.
Then thinking about Heath Miller and Bell?
Wouldn't want to fuck with the Steelers at the moment.

Harvin and Watkins the calibre of Brown and Nelson? Most offensive thing said in this thread.

Top Bottom