• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Eleuin

sorry, I couldn't decide if you were Canada branch or anime branch...

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

So is Mariota pretty much a Buc or are they going a different position?
he seems to be the favorite now, but if it wasn't for the Winston character questions he'd probably be number 1. So I'm not sure if after the whole draft process the bucs won't take Winston. Idk it'll be a interesting offseason.

Can you play Qb jna? You might be a late round option for the Ctown Browns.

Edit: JNA for junior of the year

Ok, so I'm no Squall, but the Cardinals did ok today. Lindley looked pretty good in the first half, but really fell apart in the 2nd. Our defense showed it's weakness against a scrambling quarterback. Lindley was a choke artist, but I think he could grow. I hate to be Arians right now and having to decide between a recovering Stanton and a healthy Lindley. I would choose Lindley.

JNA

Banned
he seems to be the favorite now, but if it wasn't for the Winston character questions he'd probably be number 1. So I'm not sure if after the whole draft process the bucs won't take Winston. Idk it'll be a interesting offseason.

Can you play Qb jna? You might be a late round option for the Ctown Browns.

Edit: JNA for junior of the year

I played Wide Receiver in High School. I did make one pass once.

...and I ended up making a really good impersonation of Jay Cutler as I completely overthrew the pass and it was intercepted. Never again.

Ok, so I'm no Squall, but the Cardinals did ok today. Lindley looked pretty good in the first half, but really fell apart in the 2nd. Our defense showed it's weakness against a scrambling quarterback. Lindley was a choke artist, but I think he could grow. I hate to be Arians right now and having to decide between a recovering Stanton and a healthy Lindley. I would choose Lindley.

as an unbiased party (i honestly have no true ill will towards the cards) you guys will lose either way to the panthers. the only way you're going to win is if the panthers offense absolutely shits the bed and literally gives up direct points to your defense

Don't worry the dolphins will make sure of it.

I remember the good days. Back when I was still kind of a new dolphins fan. Chad Pennington led us to 11-5, I was even at the last Jets game that we won to make the playoffs. God Pennington had such a noodle arm, but I had hope!

But now every December feels like

pouring-alcohol.gif

We should purge all of the animus

Are the Ponies anime?

I remember the good days. Back when I was still kind of a new dolphins fan. Chad Pennington led us to 11-5, I was even at the last Jets game that we won to make the playoffs. God Pennington had such a noodle arm, but I had hope!

But now every December feels like

pouring-alcohol.gif

Oh wow you are young...I got to watch most of Marinos years....get out while you still can :(

Also since Naruto's gonna be ending at some point since the manga's done I hope Bleach comes back cause I absolutely refuse to read mangas anymore

Oh wow you are young...I got to watch most of Marinos years....get out while you still can :(

I'm 21 lol.

Wanna know when I started being a fan? First season I was a fan, this team went 1-15 with Cam Cameron. And I still made it out, even with jock cowboy/eagles/pats fans that would never shut up about their teams to me.

Top Bottom