• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Wynnebeck

Banned
So my mother surprised everyone this morning. She came out in a giant coat and was like I have to make an announcement. We're all looking at her and then she rips off her coat to reveal a Jordy Nelson jersey on and throws on a Packers cap.

"I'm officially dropping the Philadelphia Eagles and now I'm a Green Bay Packers fan!"

My father and brothers are Eagles fans (we're from Philadelphia), but I was the only Packers fan. Now my mother joins the ranks. Twas a good Christmas.

Also:

NFL_Week17_Main_V4.jpg

Furyous

I'm drunk off shitty Budweiser

Get some Corona in your system then upgrade to some Tequila. Budweiser is the worst beer ever, in my opinion. Then again, I'm beer racist so that proves I'm bias. Keep your dark beers to yourself but give me the light ones.

What did everyone receive on Christmas?

cdyhybrid

So my mother surprised everyone this morning. She came out in a giant coat and was like I have to make an announcement. We're all looking at her and then she rips off her coat to reveal a Jordy Nelson jersey on and throws on a Packers cap.

"I'm officially dropping the Philadelphia Eagles and now I'm a Green Bay Packers fan!"

My father and brothers are Eagles fans (we're from Philadelphia), but I was the only Packers fan. Now my mother joins the ranks. Twas a good Christmas.

Also:

http://espn.go.com/magazine/NFL_Week17_Main_V4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Soon you guys will be a Vikings Steelers Cowboys Eagles Patriots Packers Bengals family too!

rando14

OKC's jerseys are hideous!!

So is the team, the city, its players, its coaches, its fans, the people who work in the stadium, its owner, the people who work as commentators, the announcers, the workers who built the stadium, and David Stern :cool:

GQman2121

Banned
They're just assholes. Not even hackers, just assholes.

I believe they were just revealed as young kids, right? Like teenager's.

Lock them all away I say. Or give them that ban that Johnny Lee Miller received in Hackers where he couldn't touch a computer until his 18th birthday.

MechDX

Gotta be a record RT @kentsomers: Bruce Arians uses "quick hook" with Logan Thomas. Back to Ryan Lindley as starter for Sunday, per source

I saw your family in a commercial.

Top Bottom