• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Damn Kas just stop for one day please

If a lawyer can do drive by posts calling people bigots about religion in an NFL thread, when they're threads in OT about it, he should be able to handle himself.

A lawyer should be able to defend themselves in a forum instead of taking it into a Football thread.

If not, the obvious trolling and hypocrisy is hilarious and should be called out.

Ben took almost as much punishment in those games as Wussle did while he was married. But unlike Wussle he never quit.

Merry Christmas....54degree here can't beat that, fuck snow, been a rough year financially so i didn't save the loot for a Snow Blower so less snow the better, gotta buy one next year, my back can't take shoveling snow anymore..

MechDX

You would if the Texans were better.

B5jOuFcCUAAu8n-.jpg:large

Merry Christmas fucker!

rando14

Merry Christmas everyone, I love you all!! I am currently posting this from Greg's, and I will be celebrating New Years at Bionic's!! :cool:

ACTUALLY how about a Merry Fuck You to Uncle Goddell:

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Marshawn Lynch was fined $11,050 for his crotch-grab-and-dive into the end zone to cap his 79-yard TD run, per league source.

:|

Syrinx

My dad's girlfriend's daughter was just telling her brother what furries are right in the living room where everybody's sitting.

...Merry Christmas!

bionic77

When they wrecked the Lakers right after?
I still hate that team to this day but I liked the way they shit on MJ and walked off instead of shake his hand.

At the time I thought it was wrong but I was young then and believed NIKE commercials and their lies.

Yeah I forgot that TNT aired games on Christmas also. For some reason I thought it was all Disney and was wondering why only three games this year. Doesn't really matter though I'm at work so I won't be seeing much.

Top Bottom