• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Patriots7

Changing football teams disgusts me.

Change your religion, politics, or gender but for all that is holy, football is sacred.
Even if you move?
I can kind of understand if you move to a completely different state and start a family. If your wife and children are "X" fans, is it wrong to root for them, as long as they're not playing your original team?
What about rooting for both teams?

Also, what about Redskins fans? I feel like they should not be blamed for Dan's complete destruction of a storied franchise.

MechDX

My grandpa just asked for directions to the App Store, so Christmas is clearly going great.

Just saw this on Twitter. Awesome

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B5u80o7CMAAClKL.jpg

I'm telling you guys everyone should just accept our new Seahawks overlord and their be no more war on this planet.

Peace and happiness to everyone. Look at Rando why do you think he's so happy and positive all the god damn time? Because he found the church of Russell. Let just all hold hands, and sing in the name of our new lord and savior.

MechDX

I'm telling you guys everyone should just accept our new Seahawks overlord and their be no more war on this planet.

Peace and happiness to everyone. Look at Rando why do you think he's so happy and positive all the god damn time? Because he found the church of Russell. Let just all hold hands, and sing in the name of our new lord and savior.

And here I thought he was just stoned all the time

I saw 15 minutes of Transformers 2 at the gym and couldn't bear to watch anymore of the movie or series. It was that awful.

First one was fun though.

Top Bottom