• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Weirdly enough a lot of disney movies are kind of depressing. They seem to have a habit of killing someone very important to the main character in the first 10 minutes.

Not sure why they so do that when the movies are made for kids.

Up has the most awful first 10 minutes ever.

It was like getting kicked in the balls when you haven't even finished the popcorn yet!

Edit: Kas should square off with Larry for old party stories

RBH

This may be my favorite gif from this season
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgIlTyCiVYQ

My drug stories are just sad and pathetic. Shit was not glorious.

Here's a fun story though, not drug related (although I was assuredly on drugs before, during and after the events in this story). In probably 1999 or 2000, GAF member GQman2121 and I came to blows at a party. Two wrestler dudes (these guys were monsters) who knew him and not me jumped in, held me so he could get a clean shot, then threw me over a fence.

Spinluck

Up has the most awful first 10 minutes ever.

It was like getting kicked in the balls when you haven't even finished the popcorn yet!

Yeah, that opening was brilliant.

I would gladly let them kick me in the balls again.

bionic77

Here's a fun story though, not drug related (although I was assuredly on drugs before, during and after the events in this story). In probably 1999 or 2000, GAF member GQman2121 and I came to blows at a party. Two wrestler dudes (these guys were monsters) who knew him and not me jumped in, held me so he could get a clean shot, then threw me over a fence.
Are you and GQ bros now?

cdyhybrid

image.php

RBH

Ravens culture

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

The status of limitations has expired on this and this was all for personal use:

During the mid-2000's when I was in high school there was an Acid (LSD) drought. Two dudes, I believe, in Nebraska got busted and they supplied about 90% of the nations LSD. People tried their best to get their hands on LSD but they could not

So while being a great football player, being scouted by colleges like Washington and Washington State (/Al Bundy), my dumb ass did drugs too.

Anyways, through a friend there was a connect in Palmdale that I knew personally and all of the sudden LSD was back in the San Gabriel Valley and Pasadena area.

First time I did acid it was paper tabs. It's a 12 hour journey and you're stuck in it. Ever seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? That movie perfectly surmises a drug binge. My friends left to go out somewhere (forgot where) and I didn't want to go out because when I was on acid I felt that everyone was looking or watching my actions (which is common). I'd rather trip alone.

While at my friends house I was laying on the couch watching the Toronto Raptors play when they had Chris Bosh. I remember distinctly how the players turned into purple Raptors, and Bill Walton was commentating on the game. I was listening to Bill Walton talk but I could not comprehend what the hell he was saying, even if it was a basic sentence. And it was in the Bill Walton voice also which tripped me out even more.

The second time I did acid? My dad cooked a nice meal but little did he know that after the meal I would be going to a friends house to do LSD for the second time. I had my steak, my potatoes, my veggies and drove down the 210 freeway to my friends house.

The LSD that was taken this time was in the form of a sugar cube whereas before it was in paper tabs. The paper tabs take about 45 min-1hour to kick in while the sugar cubes dissolve instantly and kick in about 15 minutes. I did not know this. So about 20 minutes after I took 3 sugar cubes I threw up. When I threw up, everything turned red, and I was convinced I was going to die/dying. Everything around me was Red. Mind you, this was a few months after a best friend of mine was shot and killed, so I was already depressed/emotional.

So for the next 12 hours or so my friends tried calming me down, trying to convince me I wasn't going to die, taking me to a hospital where I refused to get out of the car, but I wasn't hearing any of it. It was a shitty and horrible 12-15 hours and I have not nor will I ever do LSD again.

Moral of the story? Don't do hallucinogenic drugs if you're not prepared or if you're going through a tough time in your life. It can be a positive experience but holy shit the sugar cubes were not positive at all and now I joke with those friends about that day, but that shit was not funny at the time.

The other moral is if you're good at a sport take that fucking scholarship and don't do drugs. Learn from my and countless other talented players who at 16-17-18 years old fucked it up because of drugs.

Football players are crazy. You have to be crazy if you want to be good at such a beautiful game.

Sanjuro

GAFers always messing up real life.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Where did you go to pharmacy school or get your biochem degree from?

I don;t need to waste $50k on a shitty degree to know not to mix Xanax and Ativan. Both drugs do the job just on there own fine. Don't mix a sleeping pill with a benzo.

MRSA

Banned
I don;t need to waste $50k on a shitty degree to know not to mix Xanax and Ativan. Both drugs do the job just on there own fine. Don't mix a sleeping pill with a benzo.

What sleeping pill? They're both benzos. Your knowledge of pharmacology is like your knowledge of football. Delusional.

GQman2121

Banned
GAFers always messing up real life.

That's not even how it went down. I mean, yeah, Larry did get tossed over a fence, but no one held him back while I hit him.

I walked up and hit him. Dude grabbed Larry and germaned him over a backyard fence. That was the end of it. Everyone went their separate ways. I believe we made up in the house a few hours later.

I knew Larry at the time, but we didn't attend the same high school and were hardly close at that point. He was the designated driver for the night and left me hanging. This was pre-9/11 before cellphones and shit.

Over the years that followed we become very good friends and he remains one of the few people I stay in touch with from that time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
What sleeping pill? They're both benzos. Your knowledge of pharmacology is like your knowledge of football. Delusional.

I admit my mistake. I mistaked Ativan with Ambien (which Tiger Woods used to fuck around).

Carry on, but Xanax does the job by itself. Don't fucking drink alcohol with them though or I'll have to contact Chan in Cambodia and make a memorial in the jungles of Cambodia. I'll make a memorial in the southern Montengrin/Northern Albanian lawless borders but I'd rather not have to do that.

Top Bottom