• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

GTI Guy

I'm interested in buying a Lombardi replica anyone bought one before? looking for a good one, there are some people I've seen online for about $300-$400 nervous about buying one at that price and getting a piece of crap.

tempAP391022016--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Thuggin it up since 1939

Merry Christmas, brothers! Lame that I have to get up for work tomorrow when damn near everyone I know took it off. I used a last floating holiday early on the Cardinals Monday Night opener so out of them early and feel like it would be a waste to use paid leave as I like to go on decent length travel trips each year. At least it will be relaxing and slow. Anyway, hope you guys got what you wanted for Christmas and I'll ask what cool shit you received tomorrow while at work. Need to get my ass to bed in the meantime.

Line_HTX

Damn, no sorry ass Thursday Night game? Just kidding.

Merry Xmas and hope Week 17 goes right.

I BELIEVE IN THE BROWNS AND CHIEFS TO WIN!

I don't think a team with a tie on its record went to the playoffs before.

JABEE

My drug stories are just sad and pathetic. Shit was not glorious.

Here's a fun story though, not drug related (although I was assuredly on drugs before, during and after the events in this story). In probably 1999 or 2000, GAF member GQman2121 and I came to blows at a party. Two wrestler dudes (these guys were monsters) who knew him and not me jumped in, held me so he could get a clean shot, then threw me over a fence.

I knew that history was deep between you two.

Fantomex

Man, I'm having so much fun with these days off. I also have a brother in law that played for Ohio State, oh wait excuse me, THE OHIO STATE. And he is pumped for the college football playoffs. It's a win win for me. Alabama wins, he's gonna mope and so is that side of the family. If Ohio State wins, people that live in that state will actually have something positive to say about their state. It's gonna be wonderful.

Oh hey MRSA i got a job you lowlife, dimwit, tweaker, degenerate, tarantula eating, snot mongrel. Buy me and Chris some macaroons and tea soon.

Oh yeah Kas, I keep remembering your in Cali to. Do you think it would be possible for a couple of people at the University to come and follow you? Study you? Give you some fun rorschach tests? I quote the Psychologists after reading your post history "This subject is incredible, He might have found a new realm of reality, creating a paradox between reality and dreamscape, fascinating".

minx

Kas will forever be at the bottom. Clearly all his drug use has distorted his mind.

Got a sweet new flashlight for Xmas! 960 lumens Aww Yeah.

Top Bottom