• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Has anyone ever offered you any

Punchy.jpg

bionic77

You had light up footballs in the 60s?
As you know I am a child of the 80s.

And everything that you love in life was either invented or perfected in that decade.

We used to play so much touch football growing up. Kids that play sports competitively today are more athletic than we were back in the day but the average kid is a fat fuck who can't even catch a football. I learned that when me and several olds schooled a bunch of pimply teenagers. They were truly pathetic.

bionic77

Pats infighting?

Thanks Santa!

I guess this proves that I was a good boy this year. Hope he comes through on the other 2 wishes (sanctioned whore on the side and 7th Super Bowl).

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Have you ever had anyone jump out of your car while they were on PCP?

iveseensomeshit.gif

Have you ever been on coke, Xanax and E for 6 days straight, with very little sleep or food during those 6 days?

ivedonesomestupidshit.gif

I'm sorry if I ever embarrass LionsGAF, I didn't ask for this burden, but by the Football Gods the Roar will be Restored.

Merry Christmas.

WedgeX

Banned
damn that's pretty fucked up.

how did that end

Really surprised that the person didn't get run over...or that no car took off my door. Slammed on the breaks as soon as the door began to open. Eventually got the person back home. I've never been near as mad.

Have you ever been on coke, Xanax and E for 6 days straight, with very little sleep or food during those 6 days?

Can't say that I have. I only witness these things.

Spinluck

I have yet to do a drug, true story.

I drink the alcohols though. It's not often, but an occasional thing. Don't want to become a jak or Mrsa.

bionic77

Thanks for ruining christmas by posting something from the most depressing film of all time.
Weirdly enough a lot of disney movies are kind of depressing. They seem to have a habit of killing someone very important to the main character in the first 10 minutes.

Not sure why they so do that when the movies are made for kids.

Top Bottom