• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Sephzilla

Prediction!

Lions 17 - Packers 38

Packers are undefeated at home + a first round bye is on the line (and home field, possibly, for Green Bay) + December game at Lambeau + Lions in Lambeau = Rodgers is a shark that smells blood in the water

Be nice to get a win over the Eagles to end the season. Its a meaningless game when its all said and done but a little revenge for the butt whooping they put on us early in the season would be a nice way to close things out.

Go Giants! Knock the Eagles down to 16th in the draft. Trading up from 16th to 1st seems very doable, trading down from 22nd to 1st seems much less likely.

My car is all jittery/shaky when in park.

Anyone know what that could possibly mean?

I am taking it in tomorrow. Just started earlier today.
Sounds like a tranny problem.

Ask a Pats fan. They have some expertise in that sort of stuff.

Or bend over and take it to a garage.

You are gonna to lose your pants either way. It's your choice.

They said it's possibly a line getting old/misfire issue but they recommended cleaning and replacing the spark plugs. Am I wasting my money doing the latter?

eznark

Banned
Nothing quite like Cincinnati getting overly optimistic.

Sharee was practically orgasming live on TV when they cut to the studio right after the game.

They said it's possibly a line getting old/misfire issue but they recommended cleaning and replacing the spark plugs. Am I wasting my money doing the latter?

Spark plugs are cheap as fuck, just replace them, it's dead simple.

Spinluck

My bro Slay has to learn to roll with the punches as they say!

Although, it is weird when a gaffer follows another gaffer around waiting for every opportune moment to get a rise out of them.

Why? That isn't even good or funny trolling, it's just sad.

eznark

Banned
My bro Slay has to learn to roll with the punches as they say!

Although, it is weird when a gaffer follows another gaffer around waiting for every opportune moment to get a rise out of them.

Why? That isn't even good or funny trolling, it's just sad.

The morbidly obese are a mystery to us all

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cincinnati Business Courier has a daily email newsletter. Today's subject line:

ok

God damn. That was awful 'journalism'

"Turns out Peyton Manning not only looks weird (is that a beer gut? has his nose always been that jacked up?) but also sucks. Four interceptions? What a goofus. Go back to your mountains and
your skiing and your insipid "Banquet Beer" and your gourmet beef jerky, jerky."

Pathetic.

Spinluck

The morbidly obese are a mystery to us all

:lol

Does Bam even have a team (acts like a douche so I automatically assume Pats)?

He seems like the anti-Tabris and roots for any team going against Manning, all while fucking with Slay in the process. Shame.

I'll be Slay's temp replacement after the Colts are eliminated!

He seems like the anti-Tabris and roots for any team going against Manning, all while fucking with Slay in the process. Shame.

:jnc

jakncoke

Banned

Unsure, only see him post to get a rise out of Godplay itt. Maybe he is a broncos fan jealous that godplay is a well known broncos-age and bam wants to be the king of donkey land.

Bowser

CLE @ BAL
IND @ TEN
BUF @ NE
SD @ KC
NYJ @ MIA
DAL @ WAS
NO @ TB
PHI @ NYG
JAX @ HOU
CHI @ MIN

OAK @ DEN
CAR @ ATL
ARI @ SF
DET @ GB
STL @ SEA

CIN @ PIT

I think he's working 16 hour shifts at the factory of sadness all through the holidays. :(

His boss JFF is merciless.

johnny.gif

Just went back and saw that that last page. That's pretty fucked up that Slay got banned for that. If you're gonna follow someone around to get a rise out of someone they should get banned too. I don't know man this internet shit means the world to some people SMH.

eznark

Banned
Just went back and saw that that last page. That's pretty fucked up that Slay got banned for that. If you're gonna follow someone around to get a rise out of someone they should get banned too. I don't know man this internet shit means the world to some people SMH.

Dragon masturbating to the entire thing is a real low moment for our community.

rando14

Bloomberg Business ‏@business
BREAKING: U.S. economy grew 5% in third quarter, most in a decade, revised figures show http://bloom.bg/1Hv84f3

That's my quarterback country!! :')

I think he's working 16 hour shifts at the factory of sadness all through the holidays. :(

His boss JFF is merciless.

Ugh, fucking Cleveland. Killing his team, killing his QB, and now killing his Christmas spirit!! ;_;

Bam's a well-documented troll, doing for it for a while now, unfortunate that Slay fell to him

MechDX

Why did the move the Jags/Texans game to FOX? Eeewwwwww

Oh well. get hyped!

MvrUXL.gif
'

I like to think this is Greg and Rando. Greg is #99 of course

Farooq

Banned
Feel bad for Rolando McClain with his house burning down. Silver lining is the house was unoccupied.

I remember when the Cowboys traded for Rolando thinking the risk was minimal, it ended up costing the Cowboys nothing (in terms of draft picks).

The trade calls for the Cowboys to give up their seventh-rounder in 2016 if McClain is on the 53-man roster for five games or 46-man roster for three games only if their pick is better than the Ravens' pick in the round. If it is, then the teams will swap selections. If the Ravens finish with a worse record in 2014, then there is no swap.

MechDX

Just give up and join the rest of us (+ Kave) in the shame circle.

Why? Im not shamed.

We were 2-14 last year and according to basically almost everyone we were supposed to have no more than 6 wins this year. O'Brien coached the hell out of this team this year. No pass rush again outside of Watt, on our 4th QB, 2 high draft picks on IR most of the year yet in week 17 we are still in contention for the playoffs.

Ill make the bold ass statement: if BOB gets even just a consistent, average QB we are dangerous. The man can just flat out coach football. He made some rookie coach mistakes but he has this team drinking the kool aid and believing. Something the former HC couldn't do with his lack of accountability and "aww shucks" attitude

Top Bottom