• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Caja 117

LOL @ ESPN crying how Lynch doesnt talk to the media. Thank You Lynch, Anything that do this to ESPN is a great person in my book.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
LTTP:

I played FTL for the first time last night. I've owned the game for a year but never got around to playing it.

Game is fun although I have no clue what the hell I'm doing most of the time. It usually catches up to me when I engage in a fight I should have ran from but I was feeling cocky.

Bienvenidos a la fiesta, amigo.

inwCcCu7YYMvx.png

ShaneB

LTTP:

I played FTL for the first time last night. I've owned the game for a year but never got around to playing it.

Game is fun although I have no clue what the hell I'm doing most of the time. It usually catches up to me when I engage in a fight I should have ran from but I was feeling cocky.

Time for the pic..

ylW2S.jpg

Bowser

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 3m3 minutes ago
#Panthers know how to close. Their .614 winning pct (51-32) in December is highest in #NFL history.

If only the season started in December!

As ez said they cost nothing to replace but I get the feeling then are trying to screw you with multiple problems.
I got that impression, so obviously I'm concerned.

Nah. It sounds like a misfire to me. He said the car was shaking while in park, how would a bad tranny do that?
He told me they had to open up the engine to check for a misfire and fix the line and quoted me 1k.

Since the plugs were changed, bucket? I'm guessing never, so how old and how many miles?
Yeah, probably never unless my old auto guy did it (excellent dude, honest as a priest, and always undercharged me).

150k miles.

KaYotiX

Banned
Alright Packers! Time to stop the Roar! Want a complete game on both sides of the ball. It would be glorious to blow out the Lions at Lambeau.

bionic77

Alright Packers! Time to stop the Roar! Want a complete game on both sides of the ball. It would be glorious to blow out the Lions at Lambeau.
Not sure you blow them out, but hard to see the Lions coming closer than 10 points.

It all depends on Fatford. If he plays as badly as he played for most of this year it is going to be a blowout.

The wild card is Fraudgers health. Sounds like he got too close to the train action Clay and co. were running on Munn and was injured as a result.

Ok time for office christmas dinner.

Everyone can get fucked.

Go Steelers! We are going to fraud our way to the top!

Sharee was practically orgasming live on TV when they cut to the studio right after the game.

Spark plugs are cheap as fuck, just replace them, it's dead simple.

Hold up, there's someone named Sharee on the news in Cinci? Is that name like an Ohio name? I know a girl from Ohio whose name is Sharee, and before her I never met anyone with that name.

rokkerkory

Feb 1st is superbowl sunday... I should prob take Feb 2nd off. :D :D

Hmmm what should I make for food.

Should start planning now.

NFL AM had a debate on who should get MVP between Romo and Rogers...for Rogers the best they came up with was...well he's Rogers. They even mention a few games Rogers has been off but don't use that against him, however they use Murray as a negative against Romo

eznark

Banned
NFL AM had a debate on who should get MVP between Romo and Rogers...for Rogers the best they came up with was...well he's Rogers. They even mention a few games Rogers has been off but don't use that to against him, however they use Murray as a negative against Romo

Luck is playing better than Romo

Rodgers was such an MVP lock a few weeks ago and I think it's hard for people to shake that perception. But there's no denying that Romo has played amazing since Thanksgiving. Both Murray and Rodgers have slowed down since their incredible start

eznark

Banned
Luck is a better defensive end than JJ Watt.

Rodgers was such an MVP lock a few weeks ago and I think it's hard for people to shake that perception. But there's no denying that Romo has played amazing since Thanksgiving. Both Murray and Rodgers have slowed down since their incredible start

If nothing else, this tells you Rodgers is the only person who should be in the discussion. Since Thanksgiving Rodgers has completed 63% of his passes, thrown 6 TD's to 2 interceptions and had a QB rating, on average, over 95. That's including the fuck-awful Manziel like Buffalo game. This is the Great Slump people are pretending has happened. Two days ago he completed 78% of his passes for 300 yards (despite 5 drops) and a touchdown. Terrible game!

Yeah, really slowed down!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Holy crap I just saw someone posted this gif in the last OT!

e25edbf0fddc.gif

I remember watching that game live and how much I laughed my ass off seeing this. Not just because of the reaction itself but the person reacting like that.

I met Shockey in person once, one of if not the biggest jerks I have ever met. Total douche in every sense of the word and while this sucked so much for Giants fans, I'm glad it at least happened to that scum bag.

And we ended up getting an amazing gif in the process XD.

That was legendary for the heated rivalry it started between Giants and Seahawks GAF at the time. Seahawks-GAF led by maynerd was SO FUCKING ANNOYING. Glad that the guys around now are much more sensible.

I still can't believe what's his name missed 3 times. Jay Feely? Man....

Luck is a better defensive end than JJ Watt.

If nothing else, this tells you Rodgers is the only person who should be in the discussion. Since Thanksgiving Rodgers has completed 63% of his passes, thrown 6 TD's to 2 interceptions and had a QB rating, on average, over 95. That's including the fuck-awful Manziel like Buffalo game.

Yeah, really slowed down!

Considering all his turnovers, how many tackles does Luck have?

eznark

Banned
Did you skip the colts/cowboys game this week?

I think the MVP award should go to JJ Watt btw, I just thought it was funny how they wouldn't admit that Romo should at least be considered.

I don't understand the argument for him. His season has not been as good as the season of Rodgers and they play the same position. What's the argument for him?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
NFL AM had a debate on who should get MVP between Romo and Rogers...for Rogers the best they came up with was...well he's Rogers. They even mention a few games Rogers has been off but don't use that against him, however they use Murray as a negative against Romo

The Cowboys have 400 rushing yards more than the Packers, almost 30 yards per game more. It's a little weird to me that this isn't mentioned during the MVP talks.The Pack sets up the run with the pass, the Cowboys do the reverse. Romo has been great this year but the MVP for the Cowboys would be the OL as a collective.

The Cowboys have 600 more rushing yards than the Colts.

I really fail to see how Romo is MVP. Take Rodgers or Luck off of their teams, those teams are bottom feeders.

I don't understand the argument for him. His season has not been as good as the season of Rodgers and they play the same position. What's the argument for him?

No argument needed, just that he should be considered as well. Why not? His numbers are really good, he's 1st in completion percentage and passer rating. Rogers has 4 more TDs and 3 Less Int while Romo played one less game. Why can't he be considered?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
He told me they had to open up the engine to check for a misfire and fix the line and quoted me 1k.

Yeah... Go somewhere else. At that mileage, you're definitely due for new plugs. Probably new wires, too. Both are simple to do, just need the parts, a socket wrench and a gap tool.

e -

Actually, I'd probably go to the dealer (they'll be expensive, but know what they're doing) and get a full tune up, new timing belt and the hoses replaced. It'll be a grand, but necessary.

Eat shit gata

The Cowboys have 400 rushing yards more than the Packers, almost 30 yards per game more. It's a little weird to me that this isn't mentioned during the MVP talks.The Pack sets up the run with the pass, the Cowboys do the reverse. Romo has been great this year but the MVP for the Cowboys would be the OL as a collective.

The Cowboys have 600 more rushing yards than the Colts.

I really fail to see how Romo is MVP. Take Rodgers or Luck off of their teams, those teams are bottom feeders.

And the Cowboys aren't? Let's not pretend that the Cowboys reach 8-8 without Romo all those years. If the OL even had a chance to be considered for MVP then yeah sure they deserve a mention. All I'm saying is that there is nothing wrong with considering Romo, that being said if it goes to anyone but Watt the MVP award should be done away with.

So who else is going to see a movie and go out for Chinese food with the family on the 25th?

This right here. We do a big Christmas Eve dinner with my parents and in-laws who live nearby. They come over for a brunch on Christmas Day, then it's off to a late afternoon movie and Chinese on the way home.

The rest of the family rolls in the day after for a week long binge of eating, drinking & merriment.

So it's pretty much confirmed the Lions will play the Cowboys @ Dallas. Our defense looks like shit whenever we can't pressure a QB, and since the Cowboys have a great o-line I'm going to assume Romo will dice us. Not worried about Murray.

All Dallas needs to do is score 21-24 points. 16 weeks in and our offense still has no identity or consistency. I really hope Lombardi gets fired at the end of the year, he is clearly not qualified to be an OC.

Yeah... Go somewhere else. At that mileage, you're definitely due for new plugs. Probably new wires, too. Both are simple to do, just need the parts, a socket wrench and a gap tool.

e -

Actually, I'd probably go to the dealer (they'll be expensive, but know what they're doing) and get a full tune up, new timing belt and the hoses replaced. It'll be a grand, but necessary.
I'll go to my old guy in another city. He'll do it cheap and I actually like him.

I'm already having this POS shop do my spark plugs and the other bullshit for like 200.

Top Bottom