• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Fantomex

Our third Xbox 360 just died today. I figured I would just put it out to pasture and get an Xbox One but then I realized "I'm Part of The Problem". Why would I give those idiots that can't build a quality system my money for their next generation system? Unless XBONE comes out with some amazing exclusives, I'm bypassing them this generation. And to think I was about to pull a Gata and fall for it again.

Nice Try!

Must be.

Because I remeber a team that can't pass the ball and doesn't have a receiver that would play anything other than special teams on 25 teams in the league.

Your disrespect of the freshest man in the NFL will not be forgotten. I would take care of you myself but father time is going to take you away soon so there's no need for me to get blood on my hands.

beast786

I already proved that Kas is full of shit. He posts these delusional thoughts. Yet when it comes down to something real, money, he ignored my bet. You are a fraud just like your team Kas.

So either shut the fuck up and stop shitting up this thread or put your money where your mouth is and bet me on this week's game.

I don't blame you kind sir. If I was a bear fan I would slit my wrist also.

But there is hope. Being a Bears fan is a volunteer behavior. Cut this cancer out and your life can still be salvaged as a lions fan.

May stafford bless your soul

Restore the roar

beast786

Our third Xbox 360 just died today. I figured I would just put it out to pasture and get an Xbox One but then I realized "I'm Part of The Problem". Why would I give those idiots that can't build a quality system my money for their next generation system? Unless XBONE comes out with some amazing exclusives, I'm bypassing them this generation. And to think I was about to pull a Gata and fall for it again.

Nice Try!

PS4 brother

Fantomex

PS4 brother

arnold_handshake_explosion.gif

Thats right! My WiiU is also coming in strong as well this holiday season.

bionic77

Your disrespect of the freshest man in the NFL will not be forgotten. I would take care of you myself but father time is going to take you away soon so there's no need for me to get blood on my hands.
I actually think Wussle is really good.

But no matter how good the qb is you can't pass consistently if you are throwing to straight gutter trash.

Edit: has PSN been down since yesterday?!
Never even played one of the batman games.

So drive club ps+ edition isn't a real thing anymore right?

brentech

Fucking bullshit that Netflix only has 4 Kevin Costner movies.
Waterworld probably isn't one of them =[

So drive club ps+ edition isn't a real thing anymore right?
It's supposed to still happen, but they wanted all planned features to get implemented and their servers able to handle that load before adding users.

Good game if you're into time trials and leader boards. Don't care for the actual online racing.

I had him in fantasy.

He was gutter trash.

700 yards and 3 TDs on a team with a great running game? That's garbo.

Well yea we don't throw the ball that much to start with and when we do we throw it to everyone and their mama's. It's not your typical 10 pass to WR#1, 6pass to WR#2 and everyone else gets 1-2.

Look at that list he only has 85 targets while Brown has165.

#14 is trash?

rByHj2w.jpg
Are Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson the #2 and #3 best receivers in the league, or is their ranking here inflated by their QB being way better than average?

Now, is Doug Baldwin the #14 receiver in the league, or is his ranking inflated by his QB being better than average AND his low usage/number of targets compared to his peers?

I'm pretty sure we looking at efficiency not who's the best WR in the league since Calvin isn't even on that list brah.
Then the list is pretty worthless.

more to the point, what it's measuring isn't WR play but how good the passing offense is when that WR is involved. So QB play + play calling + pass protection + ... on the subset of plays a WR was targeted.

It says nothing about whether Doug Baldwin is shit or not.

Double post: to make it worse, it's using QB rating as the metric, which is already a weird-ass synthesis of data into a single number.

Chart is fun, but pretty nonsensical!

Bread

Banned
Double post: to make it worse, it's using QB rating as the metric, which is already a weird-ass synthesis of data into a single number.

Chart is fun, but pretty nonsensical!
lol the chart is just "wide receiver with best qb rating when thrown at", you are reading a lot into this.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Are Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson the #2 and #3 best receivers in the league, or is their ranking here inflated by their QB being way better than average?

Now, is Doug Baldwin the #14 receiver in the league, or is his ranking inflated by his QB being better than average AND his low usage/number of targets compared to his peers?

They are good, but its without a doubt inflated by Rodgers. Put Calvin or Dez on the team and they'd be breaking records left and right.

Top Bottom