• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

ed: ^^ Hope you had a great holiday, Dutch!

Supposedly Gray was late to practice. Again.

If he's already listed as out, I don't think his future in NE will last much longer.

Tom Penny

Pretty annoying that Dennard is out. I'd have liked to see him get extended playing time to get his mojo back in time for the playoffs. With no Gray, we might see more James White.

Dennard has been healthy scratches left and right this year anyway. Not good when he can't outplay Logan Ryan. Him and Chung get targeted all the time as the weak links. The Pats will sign Adrian Peterson and get Hernandez back next year so they will be fine.

brentech

Supposedly Gray was late to practice. Again.

If he's already listed as out, I don't think his future in NE will last much longer.

lol, what's that kids problem. Bill do his girl or something?
have a chance to make good money playing a kids game and can't show up on time? He isn't some once in a generation talent that is going to get multiple chances elsewhere. That shit is baffling.

bionic77

Have no fear, Polamalu and Ike Taylor are getting healthy just at the right time!!

Please don't kill me uncle bionic ;_;
Aren't you a doctor?

Doctors are supposed to be compassionate.

It's petty and evil to wish those guys to return to the lineup. The only offense we could stop with those bums is Seattles. :(

lol, what's that kids problem. Bill do his girl or something?
have a chance to make good money playing a kids game and can't show up on time? He isn't some once in a generation talent that is going to get multiple chances elsewhere. That shit is baffling.
Haven't seen anything on Twitter from patriots people saying he was late. He was getting treatment for his ankle all week.

jbug617

Banned
Michigan reps are in SF. Sound the bells or break out the champagne depending on how you feel about this

Michigan reps
begging-o.gif

Jarnet87

One thousand years of darkness for the 49ers after they dump this guy.

Depends on who they get. I think Harbaugh is overrated. He is a dictator who was able to motivate an underachieving but talented squad for a short window, and this year shows exactly what happens to dictators. I'd love to see him go to Oakland and fail miserably but it appears he is going to do the smart thing and go to Michigan. The Big 10 is an absolute joke right now, just OSU in the way.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Lord beer me strength to teach my mother how to use Facebook.

My best bet has been showing her a bit then ignoring any other questions she has in the hopes she'll mess around with it and figure it out on her own as she should.

So far that approach is working okay.

Lord beer me strength to teach my mother how to use Facebook.

My best bet has been showing her a bit then ignoring any other questions she has in the hopes she'll mess around with it and figure it out on her own as she should.

So far that approach is working okay.

My mom's the worst: does all those quizzes, plays slot games and shares everything.

Mom pls

Furyous

200_s.gif

What's up NFLGAF?

I've been up all day celebrating Boxing Day because I'm 'Merican and have the right to appropriate your favorite holiday. Boxing Day is cool but Australia Day is where it's at. Apparently, lean and organic Tequila don't mix, according to sources, and random testimonials that pop up on Google from time to time. *EDIT* 151 and Vicks vapor rub are not working right now so I need a new home remedy.

CardsGAF:

We're screwed and must survive our next game without anyone getting injured. LOL at Logan Thomas possibly playing in playoff game if Ryan gets injured. Raise your hand if you thought Logan Thomas could start a playoff game before Teddy Bridgewater.

BrownsGAF:

Connor Shaw is starting against the Ravens defense in a glorified playoff-level atmosphere. All he needs to do is look better (again according to preseason highlights posted earlier) than Johnny Privilege. All I want is a QB rating over 27.3. Raise your hand if you think Johnny lasts as a franchise QB in the AFC North. We're next level fucked next year at the QB position as of today. Johnny can surprise us later but right now I'm meh on his Browns career.

CheatriotsHaterGAF:

Who's going to save us from ESPN's cock snuggling if the Cheatriots make the Super Bowl? Somebody has to stop this team. For the record, there is nothing wrong with cock snuggling so love who you want to love but ESPN OD's on Pats worship constantly. Does Bill Belichek or other officials testify on the behalf of that former tight end whose name starts with.... Nevermind, that upstanding bastion of humanity does not deserve to have his stellar reputation besmirched me. That person embodied their way while on the field. No comment about everything else.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
(CNN) — Police arrested Dustin Diamond, better known as "Screech" in the early 1990s sitcom, "Saved by the Bell," on Friday in a stabbing incident in Port Washington, Wisconsin.

Diamond, 37, of Port Washington, is charged with one felony count of recklessly endangering safety and two misdemeanors: carrying a concealed weapon and possession of a switchblade, according to jail records.

Damn 'sconis. Childhood ruined. Thanks Screech.

RBH

I saw that game is on CBS. And do we truly have two double headers on Sunday?
Yes we do.

I'll be on a cross-country flight though and will miss all of it. :(

But I'm recording the Falcons game and watching it the second I get home from the airport on Monday morning!

Hope no one spoils it for me. :|

Farooq

Banned
Detroit's defensive line is scary. Dallas' offensive foundation is outside zone, they like to build off of that, shit ain't happening against Detroit.

Detroit is good at setting edges, not getting turned, filling, and taking great pursuit angles. If Dallas does face Detroit, it will be tough sledding for Romo and company.

MechDX

Connor, Case and Chase all begin with C

Championship also begins with C

Coach Bill O'Brien begins with C

Itshappening.gif

rando14

200_s.gif

What's up NFLGAF?

I've been up all day celebrating Boxing Day because I'm 'Merican and have the right to appropriate your favorite holiday. Boxing Day is cool but Australia Day is where it's at. Apparently, lean and organic Tequila don't mix, according to sources, and random testimonials that pop up on Google from time to time. *EDIT* 151 and Vicks vapor rub are not working right now so I need a new home remedy.

CardsGAF:

We're screwed and must survive our next game without anyone getting injured. LOL at Logan Thomas possibly playing in playoff game if Ryan gets injured. Raise your hand if you thought Logan Thomas could start a playoff game before Teddy Bridgewater.

BrownsGAF:

Connor Shaw is starting against the Ravens defense in a glorified playoff-level atmosphere. All he needs to do is look better (again according to preseason highlights posted earlier) than Johnny Privilege. All I want is a QB rating over 27.3. Raise your hand if you think Johnny lasts as a franchise QB in the AFC North. We're next level fucked next year at the QB position as of today. Johnny can surprise us later but right now I'm meh on his Browns career.

CheatriotsHaterGAF:

Who's going to save us from ESPN's cock snuggling if the Cheatriots make the Super Bowl? Somebody has to stop this team. For the record, there is nothing wrong with cock snuggling so love who you want to love but ESPN OD's on Pats worship constantly. Does Bill Belichek or other officials testify on the behalf of that former tight end whose name starts with.... Nevermind, that upstanding bastion of humanity does not deserve to have his stellar reputation besmirched me. That person embodied their way while on the field. No comment about everything else.

Preach, Furyous, preach!! The prophet has spoken, and the future is bright!! It's a Condor Shaw future!!

zoidberg-dance.gif

If they fall off it'll be more to do with Narduzzi leaving than Harbaugh going to Michigan.

I'd be shocked if Harbaugh stays at Michigan for more than 5 years.
I agree. It's a perfect storm, though.

Michigan finally gets a competent coach, Wisconsin gets out of the Andersen debacle, and Ohio State's sanction party is ending.

oneHeero

Detroit's defensive line is scary. Dallas' offensive foundation is outside zone, they like to build off of that, shit ain't happening against Detroit.

Detroit is good at setting edges, not getting turned, filling, and taking great pursuit angles. If Dallas does face Detroit, it will be tough sledding for Romo and company.
I agree a bunch! But I still rather play in a dome on the road than outdoors in the cold.

MechDX

No, it's not a Connor Shaw future. Let's take this one game at a time if he earns the opportunity to start on any team.

No it's the current. Shaw will own the dirty ratbirds and position him self above Johnny Privileged!

Go Connor! Fuck the Ravens !

You won't be able to run the ball against us but come on, Romo is going to dice us. You guys have a really good o-line, and Romo will have time to attack an average secondary.

You won't be able to run the ball against us but come on, Romo is going to dice us. You guys have a really good o-line, and Romo will have time to attack an average secondary.
It's really quick passes that can kill us as demonstrated by New England. If Romo takes time he's going to be on the run a lot. That being said he can dice us that way as well. There's also the possibility that Romo's gonna Romo.

Top Bottom