• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Patriots7

Now the real show starts for the Patriots.

LOLs this game is meaningless.
And yet Kyle Orton just embarrassed most of our starters.

If our offense can't step it up, there's no way this defense is going to pick up the load in the playoffs. And given the offensive line, we're gonna be a quick one and done.

Pimpwerx

I went to last week's game against the Vikes. Awesome seats in the end zone where we scored the winning safety. Great game and my Dolphan brother in law loved it.

Today I want to see us finish this thing strong. Mumbly Joe is back another season, so at last give me something to be hopeful about. I'm tired of this treadmill already. PEACE.

TheFatOne

If our offense can't step it up, there's no way this defense is going to pick up the load in the playoffs. And given the offensive line, we're gonna be a quick one and done.

You cannot be serious. This game is meaningless regardless if starters are playing. The defense all year has held up. The pats offense is what needs to get it's shit together for the playoffs. Defensively they are fine.

Tom Penny

Hilarious since defense and special teams has carried them recently..

cajunator

Banned
R6iges1.jpg
good

squicken

Ravens offense looked so good a couple of weeks ago, but now it's hot garbage. Protection seems pretty damn bad

Arian Foster is a badass. Dude just glides through tackles

Patriots7

You cannot be serious. This game is meaningless regardless if starters are playing. The defense all year has held up. The pats offense is what needs to get it's shit together for the playoffs. Defensively they are fine.
I don't care if we win. I'm well aware of the fact that it was the grace of Dalton that we are going to be the number one seed. But you are crazy if you think that:
A) Belichick doesn't care about this game
B) The team prepared as they would've for this game
C) The defense hasn't looked good against mediocre QB's in recent weeks. Why am I to believe that they are suddenly going to go back to playing at a high level in the playoffs.

Top Bottom