• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

TheFatOne

Ninkovich lol. I really want the Pats to draft his replacement. By far one of the most overrated defensive players around here. The way some fans around here talk about him is insane. Like he is some legitimate pro bowl player or all pro.

Furyous

Is Connor Shaw your cousin or something, its so weird to see someone have so much faith and need for a dude that will be selling steaks out of a 1990 ford ecoline in 3 years

No, Connor Shaw is not my cousin. Johnny sucks so much that I'm forced to root for "dude that will be selling steaks out of a 1990 ford ecoline in 3 years" according to you. It's sad and a travesty. Usually the overrated collegiate all-everything QB goes to other teams so it's weird seeing this happen to the browns.

Duxxy3

Ninkovich lol. I really want the Pats to draft his replacement. By far one of the most overrated defensive players around here. The way some fans around here talk about him is insane. Like he is some legitimate pro bowl player or all pro.

He would make a great OLB in a 3-4. Great on the edge but he's really not a pass rusher. Good at containment.

Bread

Banned
Not in the manner he is talking. 2007 was probably the most boring year to be a fan.
oh shut up, there were so many great games that season. the second half of the season + the playoffs were exciting as fuck with so much riding on every game.

Sanjuro

oh shut up, there were so many great games that season. the second half of the season + the playoffs were exciting as fuck with so much riding on every game.

All I remember was the Ravens and Giants game being good.

Football is not the sport I like to see my team constantly beast.

TheFatOne

He would make a great OLB in a 3-4. Great on the edge but he's really not a pass rusher. Good at containment.

He would be a great rotational guy on a good defense. He would be much much better if the Pats had a legit OLB and could spot Ninkovich some snaps.

Top Bottom