• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

I'm going to need some of these over 6-9 teams to win.

Also, I'm going to need the Rams to lose, but since they love disappointing me, I almost expect them to win.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B59J0AvCIAIHs6Z.png

ShaneB

Well, hold on there guys... If KC wins and Ravens lose, I'm gonna rooting for a Texans loss to get the Chiefs in the Playoffs!

If neither of the previous criteria happens, THEN I'll cheer for Houston, lol.

true enough, I think I've just accepted that the Ravens will beat the Browns =(

Line_HTX

Good morning NFL GAF.

OK, the Houston market will show Chargers / Chiefs in the early slot.

Normally I'm indifferent about Cleveland, but I really hope they beat the Ravens.

This playoff scenario sucks. :(

Usually I dislike Atlanta, but with how New Orleans killed themselves out of contention, I want the Falcons to win the South. Boo having a tie in your record and going to the playoffs.

Let's go Week 17, and COME ON, CHIEFS AND BROWNS!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The Packers are the legacy football team. Won the first two Super Bowls, small town, the goddamn trophy is named after their most famous coach and one of the few remaining teams to play in the snow.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's probably for the best the season is ending like this. Kave was really starting to :kas It up.

What?

All I did was defend the AFC North. I never once said I expected the Browns to even make the playoffs, I was just thrilled they were in the conversation.

MechDX

Because?

Playoff wins?

Super Bowl wins?

Former players in the hall of fame?

Attendance at opposing teams home games?

I'm pretty sure I'm right.

The Packers are the legacy football team. Won the first two Super Bowls, small town, the goddamn trophy is named after their most famous coach and one of the few remaining teams to play in the snow.

Done and done.
Learn the history of the league before you spew nonsense

Draxal

I'll say its probably either the Cowboys or Steelers as their fans are so ubiquitous. To the credit of the Steeler fanbase, they are a relatively respectful bunch compared to the Cowboy "diehards".

JABEE

I'm curious, what exactly makes the Steelers the king?

You didn't really say other then you don't see anyone else coming close.
They took a bunch of steroids and won Super Bowls in the 70s.

Then, their rapist QB won two Super Bowls in the 2000s. One robbed from the Seahawks. The other eked out against the Cardinals.

I'm sorry, Bionic

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm here once again to go down with this sinking ship.

Fuck it I don't care anymore, let's get this win for Mech and for me to for once not see a record wise losing season.

If a team that once had Starting QB Charlie Batch is the most prestigious, then pull the plug on the NFL, because this is one downward spiral that can't be recovered from

Top Bottom