• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

I know about the Ross guarantee, even though I was super confident before the game that he was going to be fired. I thought Joe said he wasn't making any decisions about assistants until the off season.

Hickey is the only guy I trust in the whole organization. My only hope is that keeping Philbin another season is Hickey's choice, and that he has some future moves planned. I was not willing to part with Hickey to get Harbaugh.

Oh man nice fumble recovery. Almost didn't recover it though. PEACE.

I was just joking around. Just being pissy that we're playing meaningless December football again.

RBH

10494542-large.jpg

"Me and DMczaf are hoping that the Bucs can hold onto this lead and end the season with a victory!"

Pimpwerx

But how is that even possible? Like, you would be more likely to throw for one by accident than not getting one at all during the season.

That's insane lol.
I imagine Alex Smith as a race horse with blinders on. Dude probably can't see shit outside the hashmarks. Even then, he should've mistaken a WR on a crossing route for a TE at least a few times. I don't know how it's possible. I really don't. PEACE.

Edit: TuD Miller! That's what I'm talking about.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
Hows my boy Jimmy Grapppolo doing?

Also come on jets lose

LOSE

Furyous

The Chefs won 8 games without the QB throwing a touchdown pass......... WAT? I hope Andy Reid has an incentive in his contract in place for winning 8 games without the starting quarterback throwing a touchdown pass.

JNA

Banned
Oh jeez, seeing the Pats and Bills box score.

Guess this is what happens to Brady when Gronk doesn't play. I mean yeah it's also the Bills D but the Pats are playing at home, they shouldn't struggle THIS much.

Colasante

Guess this is what happens to Brady when Gronk doesn't play. I mean yeah it's also the Bills D but the Pats are playing at home, they shouldn't struggle THIS much.

This is essentially a preseason game for the Patriots.

FTF

No Edelman either, but it's mainly the defense just doesn't seem to care. Not the way you want to go into the playoffs, but as long as everyone is healthy that's what really matters.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
come on Dolphins win for your coach.

BUT WHO THE JETS COACH NEXT YEAR?

ANYONE BETTER THAN MY BOY REX?

Top Bottom