• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

TheFatOne

Collins has been a monster this season. He has really improved since the first few weeks when he looked lost. Wish the Pats were as good as developing corners as they have been with linebackers Hightower, and Collins.

LJ11

Hilarious, avoids the sack but actually turns his head and looks backwards, unreal. I haven't seen a QB with this kind of pocket presence in forever.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
If I'm a Mariotta fan, both TEN and TB are awful places to land. Not very good offensive coaches there. Whiz's rep is entirely based on coaching great QBs. Does nothing w/o HoF talents

not only that neither are pocket passers. they are but more west coast base than traditional stand in the pocket for 6-10 seconds

Bread

Banned
Collins has been a monster this season. He has really improved since the first few weeks when he looked lost. Wish the Pats were as good as developing corners as they have been with linebackers Hightower, and Collins.
at least they can develop a position, linebacker has been our weakness for so long and there are cornerbacks to be had in free agency.

JNA

Banned
If I'm a Mariotta fan, both TEN and TB are awful places to land. Not very good offensive coaches there. Whiz's rep is entirely based on coaching great QBs. Does nothing w/o HoF talents

It's not like Mariotta has much of a choice. Especially if the Bucs, Jets, and Jaqs win their games lol.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
come on dolphins beat the Jets and we get a GOOD PICK

Duxxy3

Collins is gonna cost us a ton of money when he comes up for free agency. Aside from Revis I would say he's the best player on the defense.

Pimpwerx

Geno Smith: 8/8, 125yds, 2TD

He will never see that stat line again in his motherfucking life. Miami Dolphins making the Make a Wish Foundation look like fucking chumps right now. PEACE.

vBNrvw0.png

djKETkL.gif

Teams are just not trying in this last week look at all these QB stat lines. Even guys like Sanchez, Case, RG3 and Geno going off all in the same fucking week.

Top Bottom