• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Case ugh easiest pass to make for you and under throws its

This is official? I hope not. PEACE.

You didn't hear? After his stellar performance against the Jets, Ross came down right after the game and guaranteed his job for next year. Said he's gonna take us to the Super Bowl and that the dolphins have the best defense he's ever seen.

What makes me really happy about Bryant moving to first is that Terrell Owen's career in Dallas moves further into obscurity.

Demarco is also expiring?

Yeah I would definitely choose Dez over him too. I doubt Demarco will have another year like this again.

Yeah his rookie contract (2.97 mil for four years) expires this year. He is going to want a wee bit more than that after this season I'm guessing.

Good job playing it safe philbin. Live to play another down. Gotta keep those playoff hopes alive. Make sure you save your timeouts till right before the end of the half too.

U0kUHX8.gif

Pimpwerx

You didn't hear? After his stellar performance against the Jets, Ross came down right after the game and guaranteed his job for next year. Said he's gonna take us to the Super Bowl and that the dolphins have the best defense he's ever seen.
I know about the Ross guarantee, even though I was super confident before the game that he was going to be fired. I thought Joe said he wasn't making any decisions about assistants until the off season.

Hickey is the only guy I trust in the whole organization. My only hope is that keeping Philbin another season is Hickey's choice, and that he has some future moves planned. I was not willing to part with Hickey to get Harbaugh.

Oh man nice fumble recovery. Almost didn't recover it though. PEACE.

Top Bottom