• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

So Colts GAF is Trent about to hit the big 650?

1hAF6Cw.png

Pimpwerx

He's in his third year and improving... The Smith comparison fails on every level.

If Flacco and Wilson can win a SB so can Tannehill. Just need to improve what's around him.
There's a big difference between Flacco and Wilson. For one, both could throw the deep ball reliably. The second is neither of them cost their team very much the years they won those titles. You get neither benefit if you sign Tanny to a big contract. I don't want to be that guy, because I was also irrational support guy for him last year. But when it comes to the future of the franchise, I think you have to make shrewd decisions. We're not winning a super bowl if we give Tanny a big contract. That's really where my support for him ends. PEACE.

There was a two year at best stretch with him and Ricky who were a strong divisional opponent.

So, no. I wasn't the only one. If you don't follow these two teams then maybe you have no clue.

Yeah you were scared of Ricky. You were scared of Jason Taylor and that D. They managed to have an 1800+ rusher plus the league leader in sacks and they still missed the playoffs. Jay Fiedler sucked.

There was a two year at best stretch with him and Ricky who were a strong divisional opponent.

So, no. I wasn't the only one. If you don't follow these two teams then maybe you have no clue.

Lol even with Ricky and Ronnie we weren't a very good team and Tannehill has shown more and played better Jay,

There's a big difference between Flacco and Wilson. For one, both could throw the deep ball reliably. The second is neither of them cost their team very much the years they won those titles. You get neither benefit if you sign Tanny to a big contract. I don't want to be that guy, because I was also irrational support guy for him last year. But when it comes to the future of the franchise, I think you have to make shrewd decisions. We're not winning a super bowl if we give Tanny a big contract. That's really where my support for him ends. PEACE.

I think you're getting ahead of yourself, we don't have to sign tannehill until after 2016, he has his last year next year and we can pick up his 5th year of his rookie contract. In any case Tannehill isn't getting Top 5 Qb money until at least 2016 if ever.

Sanjuro

Yeah you were scared of Ricky. You were scared of Jason Taylor and that D. They managed to have an 1800+ rusher plus the league leader in sacks and they still missed the playoffs. Jay Fiedler sucked.

Lol even with Ricky and Ronnie we weren't a very good team and Tannehill has shown more and played better Jay,

Obviously I was saying Fiedler was better in jest. Overall, I was stating he was the last QB of a Dolphins team that was relevant in this division.

Tannehill is okay. He has proven to be a NFL QB, but not necessary a great one or long term starter.

Top Bottom