• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

DMczaf

ibyJGf0bSCZSQB.gif

Trey

Bills couldn't even get Sammy Watkins 18 yards he needed for 1000 yards, lol. Trade is looking terrible for Whaley.

What's done is done. I think Watkins is a baller, and will have a lot of value if a halfway decent QB ever finds himself under center for the Buffalo Bills.

GQman2121

Banned
I would like to avoid playing the Ravens in the playoffs if possible.

Why? We're fucking terrible. Below average at best.

Our secondary is a stained glass window of misery that has been patched back together on a weekly basis. They're awful.

Our offense has no identity. We're consistent at the skilled positions but our line and QB play is as unpredictable as anyone in the history of the league.

Again, we're terrible and will not compete against whomever we play on the road next week.

Grexeno

Our secondary is a stained glass window of misery that has been patched back together on a weekly basis. They're awful.

Our offense has no identity. We're consistent at the skilled positions but our line and QB play is as unpredictable as anyone in the history of the league.

Again, we're terrible and will not compete against whomever we play on the road next week.
I have this sinking fucking feeling that you guys are going to win the Super Bowl.

The Ravens sucked the last time they won the Super Bowl too. That's why this is so hilarious.

JNA

Banned
And Ravens score.

Sorry Watt but Browns took the MVP away from you today. Their sending it to Rodgers as we speak.

Top Bottom