• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

3 teams from one division making it in. How many times has this happened before?

Also, lol all the bills needed to do was win against the Raiders.

LJ11

What's done is done. I think Watkins is a baller, and will have a lot of value if a halfway decent QB ever finds himself under center for the Buffalo Bills.

I know what Sammy can do, but the sharks are circling right now and someone's head usual gets put on display.

Edit: It's not like Beckham would have gone off in this O, you never know though, but Whaley's going to get hammered.

brentech

Cmon Browns, isn't failing one fan base enough?

Some teams just want to see the world burn.

nENuCP6.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Depending on the Browns to get into the playoffs lolz that's like trying to win the Mega Millions jackpot.

Great turnaround considering the QB situation this year and new coach.

WATT IS STILL MVP

he's not human.

9-7 season... I'm pleased.

Case two W's to close it out before he gets cut again was nice :) :(

harSon

Banned
Watching Odell Beckham play is a real treat, dude is a bonafide star his rookie year.

He's a bit hot headed (although playing with that type of an edge can be a plus) - but the dude's definitely a stud.

The Steelers had their sights on him too, but his worth shot up in the weeks leading up to the draft.

He drops almost every fucking pass that comes his way, and they often hit him right in the hands. He's bad, he was a bad draft pick.

First half of the season he actually was impressive at times, he's like the 4th WR on the DC, so I can live with his drops from time to time. He fill in nicely as a returner turned WR, but I do agree that he was more often a disappointment 2nd half of the season. Still, after Greg 'Bick Hands' Little, I'll take a guy like Benjamin with who's making like 500k or so.

TheFatOne

No player with his team not making the playoffs has won MVP. Watt won't happen yo.

As the league is right now only offensive players will ever get the MVP. Watt didn't really have a shot to begin with. His only chance now is if the LOLions actually win for a change.

Gobias

Banned
This is such a classic final Browns game. Practice squad QB, team is overall on a downswing, playing a game that doesn't mean shit, nobody on the team seems to care.

Trey

So the Bills would be in if everything fell the same way these last two weeks but instead the Bills beat Oakland?

Fun to think about.

I hate you Baltimore. But I need you to beat New England. I conjured dark magic to summon playoff Flacco... Apparently sacrificing Watt's MVP vote.

Top Bottom