• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

WedgeX

Banned
Fun fact: my wife's parents took her and her twin to Lambeau when they were a mere 3 weeks old and her twin was still connected to life support systems. Cheeseheads scare me.

brentech

The nervousness begins now. However later today or tomorrow win or lose I'll feel back normal seeing as I have all next week off work.

important game, of course, but either way, for either team, they can't hate what they have ahead of them so long as there aren't a bunch of injuries.

good luck yall

zychi

Banned
Dal needs to not have a bye. Taking a week off would be great health wise, but would kill how hot they are.

I hope gb blows out det just so kas' novel post will be hilarious

MechDX

B5-GwRKCAAAOGjY.jpg

That's a huge feat. Love me some JJ!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Watt gets MVP or not I know this:

He is the most dominant player in the league

He is on MY team

I am watching greatness unfold

You people can all suck it.

Where is Kave? I need a hug

Basically.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Oh shit is Justin Houston a free agent this off season!? 0_0
Tagged. Ain't going anywhere if he doesn't get a contract.
Signing Houston in the off season. Fuck QBs everywhere. Scorched earth policy: if we can't have a QB no one can
Houston, Watt, Clowney, Crick.
Bortles, Luck and Mettenburger am cry.
Watt gets MVP or not I know this:
He is the most dominant player in the league
He is on MY team
I am watching greatness unfold
You people can all suck it.
Where is Kave? I need a hug
Couldn't agree more.

If Dallas did not need so many guys back, I wanted them to get him, but money will be tight. He would complete this team
Steelers need an OLB who can get to the QB. We don't typically make big splashes in free agency but occasionally we target someone (Exhibit A: James Farrior) who is a perfect fit.

Top Bottom