• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 17 |OT| - For the Division

If the Raiders lose:

#1 Tampa
#2 Tennessee
#3 Jacksonville
#4 Raiders
#5 Washington
#6 Jets

If the Raiders win:

#1 Tampa
#2 Tennessee
#3 Jacksonville
#4 Washington
#5 Jets
#6 Raiders

Greg

It was when both teams were defensive powerhouses, but it's almost the exact opposite nowadays. Instead of those oddly enough awesome 6-3 games, we're going to get a 36-35 kind of game.
so physical regardless of how their teams stack up though

How does a player for a team that didn't make the playoffs get MVP hype?

Because he deserves it. Yeah players who don't make the playoffs don't get the award but that just means the award doesn't mean all that much.

NFL MVP doesn't mean shit and never has. Watt has been the most valuable player this year.

FTF

As a Pats fan in not concerned about the Ravens, I'm concerned about the Pats.

If Pats play their A game they'll get to the Superbowl, if not, who knows.

Ultratech

12-4 and 4-0 in December.

Not sure what to think of the Cowboys going into the playoffs.

Assuming they've finally got their shit together?

It's very possible they could make a run for the Super Bowl.

The fact that they've done as good as they have this December is VERY surprising given how they tend to go to shit every other December.

Watt has been more consistent than any player in the league in how good he's been. Aaron Rogers is going to win it especially if he wins today, but I think Watt deserves it

Almost time...

prediction: GB 34 DET 17

I'd bet on GB having 28 points at halftime. Stafford is what, 3-28 against teams with winning records on the road? Not expecting much from him. GB will basically do what NE did to us: short yardage all day, no huge plays. Our defense gives that up all day, doesn't allow big plays...and meanwhile our offense can't keep up.

Top Bottom