• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
IT GOT WORSE

b7r8PoE.png

-16 YARDS OFFENSE

haha holy shit.

oh no its ruined now. they nearly have 100

The difference between this game and that game where yall blew us out last time is our run game. Its working and that is bailing us out. Last time we couldnt run and yall clamped down on the passing lanes.

Yeah we got away from the run which is bad, we gotta keep at it. Against a high powered team like you guys, can';t make bone headed stupid mistakes like a small corner on a 20 foot tall tight end like that. Baffling, almost ruins everything good about half one. :(

<3 you

Whole team needs to look themselves in the mirror at halftime. Just, ugh. Thank goodness Browns D completely forgot about Graham, gift wrapped

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
CJ wants to be thought of as the best receiver ever but you can't drop as many passes as he does and be the best. Ugh at that dropped TD.

Whatever halftime speech philbin gave the fins last week better be even better this week or it's gonna get real ugly when our D starts getting tired.

Tenumi

Banned
...I'm not sure whether to root for Kirk Cousins to do well because he's from my home town, or not because he's from my old High School's football rival.

Vikings aren't garbage, Cassel is decent at short passes. What killed us was that drive was a completely incorrect call by the refs.

Cassel goes deep and throws 2 picks and misses a wide open Patterson. The one call was BS put then again Cassel was granted an easy play can't hit a wide open receiver.

You can count the amount of Vikings players that that actually deserve to be on the College turf they are playing on on one hand.

Trey

Thank goodness the Bills aren't well coached and don't have an elite qb or we'd be down by 20 at least.

Bills lines are simply embarrassing their counterparts. And Watkins is destroying his coverage. Everything else is just incidental.

Dolphins, Marrone, and most of Manuel's common sense took the half off.

squicken

I can see why Pettine loves Hoyer. Dude doesn't make plays but he never turns it over. With that run game and D, best plan is probably to not lose games until Flash is back

effzee

Nice to see Quinton Demps doing something productive in the NFL.

Too bad the Eagles thought he was their answer to Dawkins :(

Also just saw the Moreno injury. YIKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom