• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Eagles have scored as many points in the second half of their games as any team in the NFL has scored in all 4 quarters.

Sproles had more receiving yards than all WRs other than Jordy Nelson this week.

Zach Ertz's receptions this year: 26, 25, 26, 27, 14, 21, 24.
Zach Ertz leads the NFL in yards per catch (minimum three receptions).
Zach Ertz is tied with Julio Jones for the most receptions of 20+ yards.
Zach Ertz has as many 20+ yard receptions as 20 NFL teams.
Zach Ertz has seven receptions this season. All seven were either first downs or touchdowns.

Foles has sucked for two games in a row.

JABEE

The Eagles have scored as many points in the second half of their games as any team in the NFL has scored in all 4 quarters.

Sproles had more receiving yards than all WRs other than Jordy Nelson this week.

Zach Ertz's receptions this year: 26, 25, 26, 27, 14, 21, 24.
Zach Ertz leads the NFL in yards per catch (minimum three receptions).
Zach Ertz is tied with Julio Jones for the most receptions of 20+ yards.
Zach Ertz has as many 20+ yard receptions as 20 NFL teams.
Zach Ertz has seven receptions this season. All seven were either first downs or touchdowns.

Foles has sucked for two games in a row.

They really need to do a better job of getting Ertz and Celek involved. And when you see them running wide open, don't throw it behind them.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=895439

USA! USA! USA!

R3LZZkK.gif

Bills were 5-2 in 2011. Went 6-10. If I was a Browns fan, I'd start panicking if the Bills were 2 games over .500 in week 13.

As a bills fan, I trust nothing until the clock reads 00:00 and the Bills have clinched. And even then...

I feel bad rooting against y'all, but if the shoes were reversed, you'd be doing the same thing.

Hope Sammy is a great one for you guys, but no more than 6 wins this year for the Bills ;o

So what's gonna be our thread title friends?

Some good (and terrible) suggestions so far.

My personal favorite was : NFL Week 3 |OT| Bionic loves the Patriots.

jakncoke

Banned
NFL 2014 Week 3: Are you Gata or just ignorant?

I like chris suggestion but I feel it would be great if we added to it if possible,

NFL 2014 Week 3: Ray Rice, AP: Are you gata or just ignorant ?

Bowser

I thought we agreed after the Sunday Night game to go with NFL Week 3 |OT} But There's A Flag On The Play or some variation of that?

It will never happen but I agree. Green Bay's offense has looked like shit since 2012.

Cobb in 2011 was pretty amazing 2nd round value. They've had pretty solid success in later rounds with Hayward and Hyde. Rounds 3 and 4 they've done well.

Their 1st round picks have been consistently dogshit, though, and as much as people like to say Ted plays the board he's picked for need more often in critical rounds.
Drakeon I understand but you've gotta be joking Bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom