• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugly half, but I'll take a lead and the ball to start the second half.

The defense was getting moved on early but got fortunate with a few turnovers and missed field goals. They clamped down on the last two Lions drives.

As for the offense, its strange to see them almost completely abandon the run game after the first couple of drives. Shula's MO is to run the ball against a wall until it breaks. Cam's arm looks incredible but his timing is still not 100% there.

Now they're gonna go into the locker room morally deflated and probably come out of the 2nd half looking like shit. Time to see what kind of leader Pettine is.

I think they'll be ok. Just stop trying to run. Throw to bush out of the backfield more. Panthers secondary really isn't very good.

That said, I hope Detroit continues to struggle and miss field goals, etc.
Carolina is really good at blowing up screen passes, dunno how effective Bush can be.

We haven't struggled moving the ball, we just can't capitalize.

cajunator

Banned
That was piss poor fucking defense to leave only haden on him. That was a gift. =(

The difference between this game and that game where yall blew us out last time is our run game. Its working and that is bailing us out. Last time we couldnt run and yall clamped down on the passing lanes.

brentech

ibciBT7GeeYOIY.gif

iA8UaPz4YYPFr.gif

Block FG for TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom