• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, GG Cards-GAF.

Fuck these receivers.

GG, buddy and the rest of Giants-GAF. One can never complain about winning with a backup QB on the road so today is a good day but I will be anxious all week hoping Palmer is ready to go for the Niner game. It's a nerve issue so could feel fine one day and not able to lift your arm over your head the next. Hopefully he's learned not to ram defenders when he runs for yardage. Man it sucks having no pass rush with DWash and Abraham out, the secondary will have it's work cut out for them every week but Honey Badger's return will hopefully help. He only played a few snaps today but I'm hoping he'll get far more next week.

2-0 and top of the division, baby! Woooo! I for one am shocked that the Chicken D sucked dick when the only truly talented player on that side of the ball went out. It makes me feel better about our performance when we're so massively plagued by injuries but still getting the job done. Next man up, baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom