• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BxiG6erCYAEZLTR.jpg

Our game ended on an injury. I don't even know what happened at the end of the Jets game, but it better be a doozy for me to be impressed.

Morningweg was calling timeout to Rex Ryan which for whatever logic the Ref next to him thought was good enough and gave them it. The thing is the Jets got a Touchdown that play, so because of this it was removed and the next time they were unable to get the tying touchdown thus making them lose.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's there to prevent teams from faking injuries and getting a freebie.

Did you miss the Giants do their synchronization "Injury Timeout" routine
Usually 1 player, they caught because 2 players fell and acted hurt at the same time, looks like both wanted to be divas and get applause from the fans for playing injured so well

Tvl3Bnp.gif

I get why the rule is there. In cases like today, though, it was clear he was injured. Don't penalize them for that.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Steve from Full House singing the National Anthem?

RELAYER

Banned
Well, at least one good thing came out of today. Saintsreport is in full melt-down mode.
Something to read as I'm lulled off to sleep.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Saw the replay for RG3, thanks guys. Looked pretty innocuous. Dude needs to seriously work out his lower body and get some extra strength, fuck the speed.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
I was just watching a Luke Kuechly vid and, is it just me, or does that dude REALLY look similar to that kid that played Luke in Friday Night Lights TV show?

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Oh my fucking god I heard the national anthem in another room and thought I had accidentally left the tv on Comedy Central. That was impressively bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom