• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
A defensive lineman can get a holding called on them on a running back in the backfield?

Houston went after a strip on that play, kap hid the ball well.

Colasante

After members of the Chargers said Richard Sherman was exposed in today's game and his refusal to speak to the media afterwards, he speaks: "Lmao Exposed? .... Complete 3 passes 0 touchdowns 0 explosive passes.... These guys make me laugh"

After members of the Chargers said Richard Sherman was exposed in today's game and his refusal to speak to the media afterwards, he speaks: "Lmao Exposed? .... Complete 3 passes 0 touchdowns 0 explosive passes.... These guys make me laugh"

I love how Dick Sherman's fully grown into and embraced his role as America's football villain.

Congrats on the SB 49 win in your own stadium!!!

hahah your season is over ENJOY!

I will use all this salt to season my steak, a delicious victory meal tonight.

I'm hearing Palmer will likely sit out until after bye so will likely lose to Niners if we use Stanton and could lose to the Broncos after for a 2-2 record but then it's back on track with our winning ways! 11-5 still alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom