• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

Why are they bitter? Isn't Samsung doing pretty goddamn well?

As far as I know, they are. Just don't understand why their ad campaigns seem so angry about Apple and its fanboys.
Their smartphone business has slowed as the ASP has dropped considerably, which affects the entire business as they produce and provide their own panels, chips, ram, etc.

The reason is that they're facing immense price pressure at "high end" android in east Asia from Chinese manufacturers, and they're facing as much price pressure at the "low end" smartphone market from manufacturers Americans have never heard of.

Drakeon

Their smartphone business has slowed as the ASP has dropped considerably, which affects the entire business as they produce and provide their own panels, chips, ram, etc.

The reason is that they're facing immense price pressure at "high end" android in east Asia from Chinese manufacturers, and they're facing as much price pressure at the "low end" smartphone market from manufacturers Americans have never heard of.
Oh, well that was very informative, thank you.

firerivers.gif

Bowser

@darrenrovell
Levi's Stadium app allows you to order food/beer to your seat. 16 oz beer costs $10.25, $5 delivery fee.

goddam

meanwhile today I found a bar in NYC with a Panthers bartender - $3.25 Goose Island IPA, free shots every time the Panthers score a TD

$17 for 2 beers, 3 shots, and a grilled chicken sandwich...unheard of in NYC!

I'd rather we gave injured players rest. We have too many already. Our team seems so damn fragile. Year after year.

Are there any stats out there to see amount of injured players year by year?

goddam

meanwhile today I found a bar in NYC with a Panthers bartender - $3.25 Goose Island IPA, free shots every time the Panthers score a TD

$17 for 2 beers, 3 shots, and a grilled chicken sandwich...unheard of in NYC!

Damn, finding a bar in NYC that sells beer under 4 per glass is impressive. There is a nice college bar near NYU that has pretty much everything at 3.25 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom