• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow.

http://vikingsmessageboard.com

Vikings Message Board has been shut down permanently. It will not return. There are two primary reasons.
1. The Vikings cowardly decision to reinstate a child abuser and think that an apology will make this blow over. We will not stand for this arrogance and we will no longer be the home of any support of the Vikings. We stand for those who cannot defend themselves.
2. We will not give a voice to thugs who think child abuse is "cultural" or worse, openly advocate child abuse as a reasonable method of punishment. This ends here. Yes, a few board members have ruined it for everyone. Congratulations, assholes.

Abraham coming back and likely starting against Niners. Part of me wants to say thank god as we desperately need help at pass rush and the other part is worried for him and doesn't want him to sacrifice his mental well being. Hopefully he avoids incurring any further concussions for the rest of his career.

Abraham coming back and likely starting against Niners. Part of me wants to say thank god as we desperately need help at pass rush and the other part is worried for him and doesn't want him to sacrifice his mental well being. Hopefully he avoids incurring any further concussions for the rest of his career.

Dude went home to be with the wife for one week and was like FUCK THAT SHIT.

ROAD TO 650! IT'S HARD!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I'll give Slo credit for posting when his team found a new absolute low that goes beyond the roof caving in and Brad Childress wearing dress to suck off Brent's grey dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom