• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
I doubt it. Foster isn't a pass rusher. You leave Eli clean all day? He's going to pick you apart. He's also not a run defender, which the GIants are averaging like 6 yards a carry.

What?
He keeps eli off the field, which makes the defense work less. Its simple.

sweat-peele.gif

Against the fucking Raiders

Doorman

And it's over. GG Packers-GAF. See you for our regularly scheduled loss at the end of the year, I can't wait to see how many more of our cornerbacks are injured by then!

beast786

I feel like the Packers have sorta had a "Lions game." Totally within their grasp to win but things like the refs calling an interception on the 1 instead of a touchback, Lacy's wonky fumble-TD, and a few questionable throws by Rodgers on that last drive of theirs, they just never put it together enough to pull ahead.

Also I'm stunned that the Lions are managing to actually effectively run the clock out like this. That almost never happens.

Why would it be a touch back?
He intercepted at one . Either it was safety if ref didn't give home the credit of momentum

If we got a good enough team to win I will always expect them to win. They're my team through thick and thin and always have been since I was a kid watching Barry. I'll always root for them and never think that they're gonna lose a game they're gonna win.

Except the Lambeau game last year :)

Yeah, they looked good on D today, even with their injury issues. Thankfully, Tulloch's knee looks better than we thought, or so I hope since he was out there on the sidelines standing with the rest of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom