• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zychi

Banned
Yea if only football were that simple.
It is, thats why houston was favored until he sat. The Giants arent a good team, but when you play to their positives because your best offensive player is sitting. You're gonna lose.

But you can't be objective because you're a hou fan. So it's understandable.

Afrikan

I'm ok with this... Raiders played well...Carr looks good...but Dennis Allen gets another loss... dude is Nolan 2.0 and should've been fired after his first season.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
another fucking 3 and out

clops_rage.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I hear what your saying.

I don't think mech just accepts bad play. I know for me, I said the over under for games won this year was 5. Knowing that, I expect to see games like this, we won 2 games last year, our talent level isn't there. And without an elite QB all phases of the game have to be flawless to win a lot of games.

I know where you're both coming from, it's just I tend to vent about it and then he calls me out on it. We all want to win, just today's game really reminded me of last season when Foster wasn't playing and our D was horrid. I know our talent level isn't there and our QB is bad, but I still didn't expect to see this against the Giants today even without Foster. They dominated us basically. Nothing worse than watching that after last season.

Lions beat another team that's not going to the playoffs. I'm glad we held on, VERY proud of our defense, but this offense...

They deserve some credit for capitalizing on a long methodical drive. But this offense has not looked explosive or diverse in the last two games. All that talk of multiple TE sets, Bush and Bell in the backfield, etc etc and I'm still seeing rather conservative play calling.

Bottom line, you don't turn the ball over and still win against a good football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom