• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0598_s2jqe.gif

completely inept

MechDX

Just because I predicted a loss today doesn't mean I accept it.

Is what it is. We also will not see Mallett unless Fitz gets hurt

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He's a very up and down, middle of the pack QB at best. No idea why anyone would expect anything else

Sometimes QB's like that have fluke years.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Our last three drives show the Ravens deserve to win. What the fuck is Shanahan doing out there.

brentech

Why would it be a touch back?
He intercepted at one . Either it was safety if ref didn't give home the credit of momentum

I've never seen that called a safety before, ever. Being that he didn't catch it and change direction at all, it was just a catch and fall.

I'm not even sure I've seen it end at the one when momentum brings him into the endzone, but maybe it's because the offensive player didn't push him into the endzone? I dunno. Never seen it called like that before.

Doesn't really matter when offense comes out flat. I remember their 2nd or 3rd series, it just looked like everyone wasn't really into the game.

cajunator

Banned
Gg Vikes. The roughing passer call was probably the turning point but it was a great debut for Teddy. I wish yall luck with him. He looks good!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Why is Fitz on the field? Does BoB think we can win? Well... Touchdown, onside, touchdown... Lol no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom