• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah definitely not complaining about our little crew. It's nice to come in here after a few drinks and know that being a jackass won't catch up to me :).

He certainly likes Gronk's dick.
I thought that was true but picked on Tammy too much one time and got a week for it. Pats defense force as lame as everything else about the team.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm actually surprised with the way GAF feels about LGBT that there hasn't been a crackdown against the Tammy thing.

Did you used to have a Joe Flacco Pizza Hut avatar?

Back in the year he was a Ravens fan, those days are behind him. Now he is on the Jets/Panthers and sometimes whenever another black qb starts bandwagon

Dragon

Banned
Yes I did.

Ah okay, why'd you change?

Back in the year he was a Ravens fan, those days are behind him. Now he is on the Jets/Panthers and sometimes whenever another black qb starts bandwagon

Surprised harSon hasn't done this.

Speaking of Flacco and Pizza Hut, both are turrible.

Indeed. Everytime I eat Pizza Hut I pee out of my ass.

Is anyone else sick of this u2 commercial? Why the fuck is bono always singing at the sky with his arms out?

He's upset that Scotland didn't vote for their independence.

Godslay

Banned
Dickhead Dungy was basically talking about how well Denver played and how he was surprised by that. Not that surprising he's always a Peyton dick rider.

Basically they should be happy with a moral victory of making the game closer.

I wasn't happy with certain things, but if there was a loss to be had this was it. They could have certainly played better, but there were moments of promise. The defense did about as good as a job as they could considering that drives 1, and 3-10 and 12 were absolute dog shit for the offense. Drive 11 was a TD and 13 was the game tier, which was clinical. I'm not happy with the result, but I think it showed that the team can hang if they pull their head out of their asses.

RBH

hart.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom