• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fan of jim schwartz?

rule.gif

Godslay

Banned
There's nothing equal. snesfreak is one of those people who spends his whole life convincing himself he doesn't want something only to constantly put himself around it and act like he's superior to it. He's the worst kind of hipster.

Oh hey fuck NeoGAF, meanwhile I'm going to post on Twitter about it constantly and only talk to people on twitter from NeoGAF.

The guy is worthless and frankly your ardent devotion for him is homoerotic and a bit strange. Just stop.

Let's be real here. Outside of our little hovel, I sometimes question why I'm here. Some good some bad outside of this thread, but it's not like it used to be. Whether that is me I don't know, maybe it's nostalgia. I blame it on Timedog and Devolution.

rando14

Let's be real here. Outside of our little hovel, I sometimes question why I'm here. Some good some bad outside of this thread, but it's not like it used to be. Whether that is me I don't know, maybe it's nostalgia. I blame it on Timedog and Devolution.

You stay because you love me and you know I'd be devastated if you left!! :cool:

Dragon

Banned
I'm not sure what Cam saw there. It's like he wasn't even paying attention.

He was too busy checking facebook on "his" laptop.

Timedog and Devolution? Huh. I don't see you posting in a lot of other threads as it is, but I wouldn't have pegged you as friends of those two. Devolution is even more abrasive than I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom