• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamanon

Banned
Biggest surprise of the day was going to a seafood restaurant near Atlantic Beach here in North Carolina. As I was walking out, I saw a guy in a Jaguars jersey. Was genuinely shocked, but got to share my condolences.

Dragon

Banned
Biggest surprise of the day was going to a seafood restaurant near Atlantic Beach here in North Carolina. As I was walking out, I saw a guy in a Jaguars jersey. Was genuinely shocked, but got to share my condolences.

Screen%20Shot%202014-09-21%20at%209.44.56%20PM.png

Godslay

Banned
Timedog and Devolution? Huh. I don't see you posting in a lot of other threads as it is, but I wouldn't have pegged you as friends of those two. Devolution is even more abrasive than I am.

I'm not friends with them. I was just joking about them though.

It's just changed since the early days when I lurked. Main reason I just stick here. Maybe it's the old man yells at clouds time for me :)

jakncoke

Banned

It's just changed since the early days when I lurked. Main reason I just stick here. Maybe it's the old man yells at clouds time for me :)

Watch they come in here now after searching their name for whom quoted them recently and gets us nba-aged

jakncoke

Banned
No, I added nothing whatsoever, it was a total non sequitur.

1. I went to school in Boston and Philadelphia.
2. Tell me what non sequitur means without looking it up in google.
3. Shush.

You're drunker than you think because you think I was making fun of you. When I was clearly making fun of the Jags fan in NC

Dragon

Banned

Haha oh. Well it probably doesn't help that there are a ton of insular communities now. Mods are so much more strict about what constitutes a thread, especially on the gaming side (I mean just ask Konka).

You're drunker than you think because you think I was making fun of you. When I was clearly making fun of the Jags fan in NC

That was about as clear as the water in Boston Harbor.

Godslay

Banned
Watch they come in here now after searching their name for whom quoted them recently and gets us nba-aged

Would be entertaining at the very least.

Haha oh. Well it probably doesn't help that there are a ton of insular communities now. Mods are so much more strict about what constitutes a thread, especially on the gaming side (I mean just ask Konka).

At least we've got the best mod in Wes, and Seda's a good guy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom