• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Bells improvement seems to mostly come from his decision making. He is so patient and seems to almost always choose the right hole. Even when nothing is there he finds a way to get one or two yards.

I will give the coaches credit for that.

Crisco

Banned
The good news is none of the injuries the Panthers suffered in Sunday night's loss to the Steelers are "catastrophic," as head coach Ron Rivera put it.

"That's the best thing," Rivera said.

But Carolina may be without running backs Jonathan Stewart and Mike Tolbert as well as linebacker Thomas Davis when the Panthers face the Baltimore Ravens in Week 4.

rivers_medium.gif

For the record, I would bet the house Stewart doesn't play another snap this season.

Jnc you sure showed him.

? Not showing anyone anything I just really hate him and that pic just really sums it up for me. I get that he is your QB so you are stuck rooting for him, but no way did you like him before he was a Bear. He is top 5 most unlikable football players for sure.

bionic77

Wouldnt it be way cheaper to just drive down to Philly for the parade?
Philly is not on the way to Pittsburgh. At least not where I live.

So no it is not cheaper. And that route would take longer.

Dont be sad though. The Steelers will honor how their PA bro Nick Foles died on the field playing the game he loved in week 7.

Philly is not on the way to Pittsburgh. At least not where I live.

So no it is not cheaper. And that route would take longer.

Dont be sad though. The Steelers will honor how their PA bro Nick Foles died on the field playing the game he loved in week 7.

I will be shocked if he makes it to week 7 behind this line. :(

I'm happy Yankeehater is aboard the Foles bandwagon.

I am on board as long as he plays like he did Sunday, first bad game though and I am off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom