• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

I'm a Vick fan so it's nice to see him on the field but man of that isn't the dumbest idea. Bringing in Vick here and there doesn't help Geno, doesn't help the offense, and Vick is coming in cold.

You would think Jets would have learned their lessons when they tried it with Tebow. Or when the Eagles tried it with McNabb and Vick.

I'm talking about agreeing with the sentiment that The OC is second behind the Wire in terms of quality television programming!

You have no clue what you're talking about Jabee! BTW anyone who watched the O.C knew it wasn't just a teeny kids drama show like One Tree Hill, or Beverly Hills 90120!

IT WAS A TRUE MASTERPIECE!

effzee

Shit just heard about Keller being out for a few months at least.

We are fucked. Need Lane Johnson back bad. McCoy is going to regress a lot if the linemen keep going down like this.

Any more veteran guards on the waiver wire?

JABEE

You have no clue what you're talking about Jabee! BTW anyone who watched the O.C knew it wasn't just a teeny kids drama show like One Tree Hill, or Beverly Hills 90120!

The first season was a pretty good teen drama show. It was nowhere near Freaks and Geeks, but it was pretty good. I watched every season of the show. I wouldn't say it was one of the best shows of all time.

Dragon

Banned

The first season was okay but the rest of the show is a train wreck. Putting it above things like Breaking Bad and Friday Night Lights is puzzling.

zychi

Banned
I'm talking about agreeing with the sentiment that The OC is second behind the Wire in terms of quality television programming!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2893-1381049740-23.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2419-1381050292-6.gif

giphy.gif

JABEE

Shit just heard about Keller being out for a few months at least.

We are fucked. Need Lane Johnson back bad. McCoy is going to regress a lot if the linemen keep going down like this.

Any more veteran guards on the waiver wire?
Mychal Kendricks better be back after his calf "cramp." If VD is playing, we are going to be screwed. We need a spy on Kaep and someone that can help out covering RBs coming out of the backfield and VD.

The first season was okay but the rest of the show is a train wreck. Putting it above things like Breaking Bad and Friday Night Lights is puzzling.

I said with the word "The" in front. It's not THE BREAKING BAD BRO!

Edit: Apparently my edit didn't go through! I blame my PHONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom