• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untitled-2dcjdg.gif
untitled-34ykqm.gif

Talon

I don't understand how the back judge is able to throw that flag and not be overruled by the sideline judge. Such a horseshit call that he had no visibility to.

knicks

Well thanks for ruining the game Refs. Any time a receiver is tightly guarded and someone falls or trembles it's automatically called PI on defense. Fix this shit. Ruining the quality and credibility of the game.

Draconian

I don't understand how the back judge is able to throw that flag and not be overruled by the sideline judge. Such a horseshit call that he had no visibility to.

Flags thrown by refs in no position to make the calls happens way too often. It's ridiculous.

effzee

Mychal Kendricks better be back after his calf "cramp." If VD is playing, we are going to be screwed. We need a spy on Kaep and someone that can help out covering RBs coming out of the backfield and VD.

I'm already counting the 49 erstwhile game as a loss.

In SF, 49 erstwhile coming off of 2 straight losses, and our pathetic D. Oline is banged up and the niners D is good enough to hold us to about 21-24 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom