• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

I'm already counting the 49 erstwhile game as a loss.

In SF, 49 erstwhile coming off of 2 straight losses, and our pathetic D. Oline is banged up and the niners D is good enough to hold us to about 21-24 points.
My only hope is that the Niners secondary was getting picked apart by Stanton. If the Eagles can establish any kind of run game, they have a good chance. Another shoot out is coming.

Draconian

This is why DPI as a spot foul is such a joke. Refs have a ridiculous amount of sway over the game. I know the point is to stop intentional DPI, but that to me is the lesser of two evils when it comes to 50 yard joke penalties.

HawkeyeIC

I'm already counting the 49 erstwhile game as a loss.

In SF, 49 erstwhile coming off of 2 straight losses, and our pathetic D. Oline is banged up and the niners D is good enough to hold us to about 21-24 points.

Uh, have you watched the 49ers play this year? You'll put up 35+ even with no line.

Godslay

Banned
Well if all you assholes wouldn't stop complaining about the L.O.B! WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS PROBLEM!

Well if you guys would stop sexually harassing people in the workplace we wouldn't have something to complain about!

Look at this unwanted hug!

ByF1KwJCIAAa6hM.jpg

LJ11

This is why DPI as a spot foul is such a joke. Refs have a ridiculous amount of sway over the game. I know the point is to stop intentional DPI, but that to me is the lesser of two evils when it comes to 50 yard joke penalties.

Under throw the ball by 5 yards, gain 40 as DB can't get his around in time and the WR makes a desperate attempt to save a shit throw. New NFL.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
I'm going to become a O-coordinator and dominate this league. No RBs on the roster. Just 6'4 plus receivers. Every down throw 50 yard plus bombs and wait for a catch or PI. If it gets picked then it's as good as a punt anyway. This is the future guys. The chances of getting a PI called in the first 3 downs is astronomically high!

Talon

We should flay whoever came up with this Old Spice commercial with the robot and wrap his body around the Empire State Building as an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom