• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 3 |OT| But Wait, There's A Flag On The Play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
You cant buy weed with a debit or credit card? Or just that dispensary?

I think they only deal with cash due to banks either fearing intervention from the Feds or simply refusing to deal with them due to breaking Federal law. If you deal in cash, there is really no way of them knowing where the cash is coming from. So they don't take cards.

MechDX

I think they only deal with cash due to banks either fearing intervention from the Feds or simply refusing to deal with them due to breaking Federal law. If you deal in cash, there is really no way of them knowing where the cash is coming from. So they don't take cards.

Don't know why but I find that funny. Its legal but we are still scared of the cops.

At the buyers request does someone come out in a trench coat, open it and show you their selection?

daevv

Is there a general NFL pool thread? I have a question about a Last Man Standing Survivor Pool. If you are down to only 2 people left and on a week both of their picks lose, what happens? They share the pool win or keep playing till you get a 1 win, 1 lose week?

Fox318

Is there a general NFL pool thread? I have a question about a Last Man Standing Survivor Pool. If you are down to only 2 people left and on a week both of their picks lose, what happens? They share the pool win or keep playing till you get a 1 win, 1 lose week?
Both lose

Godslay

Banned
Don't know why but I find that funny. Its legal but we are still scared of the cops.

At the buyers request does someone come out in a trench coat, open it and show you their selection?

Yeah, I definitely felt weird being in the dispensary. It's so taboo everywhere else that it took a moment to adjust. After being back there though, it's like what's the big deal? Saw more drunk jackwagons that weekend then I did anyone causing any trouble being stoned.

Basically the one I went to, you slide your ID through a glass bank like window. If you are 21 they buzz you in. The people explained their varieties, and what kind of high to expect. You pay in cash, get a receipt and go on your way.

The only catch is that you have to put the product in a childproof bag. That they provide if you don't have one. It's like going to the liquor store basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom